past weekend
Saturday was spent with a day's outing at Orchard with my friends. My intentions of going to Orchard was to buy a pair of shoes which I purchased at Beach road for a small price of $19. Its a light brown shoes, similar to converse but its not. Before going to beach road, we make our way to Far East Plaza. We were browsing through the shops when a price tag for a seemingly expensive item caught my eye. A playstation portable on sale for $250! The playstation portable is selling at $548 nowadays and the cheapest I could find before that cost $450. Thus the $250 price tag amazed me and I left that store with a deep longing to purchase that playstation portable.
After Far East Plaza, we head to Peninsular. Yan browse some guitars while I look for my shoes. We had our lunch at Burger King, talked and joked for quite a while. Our topics mainly covers school, results, poly and the sentosa outing. We did mock about some people, the usual stuffs. Then, despite our just-eaten-lunch, we walked all the way to Bugis where Saidil bought his bag. Prior to that, he was deciding whether to buy a beg at Far East. It took quite a while to finally make the decision of not buying a bag and what a good decision it turns out to be as he bought a seemingly nicer and better-looking at bugis for a third of the price at Far East.
If walking from Peninsular to Bugis is not enough, we walked again from Bugis to Beach road. Only this time, we do not know the way thus we just keep walking straight. I kept looking at the concourse building as a sign of direction since the concourse building is near beach road. I bought my shoes at Beach road, Raziz bought his shirts, Ashaari bought his slippers.
Sunday was spent at Johor, signing documents can be really tiring and long winded.
After Far East Plaza, we head to Peninsular. Yan browse some guitars while I look for my shoes. We had our lunch at Burger King, talked and joked for quite a while. Our topics mainly covers school, results, poly and the sentosa outing. We did mock about some people, the usual stuffs. Then, despite our just-eaten-lunch, we walked all the way to Bugis where Saidil bought his bag. Prior to that, he was deciding whether to buy a beg at Far East. It took quite a while to finally make the decision of not buying a bag and what a good decision it turns out to be as he bought a seemingly nicer and better-looking at bugis for a third of the price at Far East.
If walking from Peninsular to Bugis is not enough, we walked again from Bugis to Beach road. Only this time, we do not know the way thus we just keep walking straight. I kept looking at the concourse building as a sign of direction since the concourse building is near beach road. I bought my shoes at Beach road, Raziz bought his shirts, Ashaari bought his slippers.
Sunday was spent at Johor, signing documents can be really tiring and long winded.