heat and predicament
Its scorching hot today. When it was raining everyday, we complain about the wet weather spoiling all our plans for the day. When it shines oh ever so hot and humid, we curse at the weather. Well, atleast I do.
Saturday's trip to Ngee Ann polytechnic is still being planned by Raziz. I have a strong feeling that Nadiah will not make it. I don't know, I just have that lingering feeling. Call it ephiphany or intuition, I just feel she will not come.
Speaking of feelings, have you ever felt being on the wrong end of certain things? Like for example; You wish a certain someone to call or sms but didn't. Then, someone whom you do not want to sms or talk to did so. Guess I am having that kind of predicament right now. So what did I do?
I wait for the certain someone to call or sms and totally ignore that someone whom I do not want to talk or sms to. Oh how I wished to talk or sms to that person soon.
Saturday's trip to Ngee Ann polytechnic is still being planned by Raziz. I have a strong feeling that Nadiah will not make it. I don't know, I just have that lingering feeling. Call it ephiphany or intuition, I just feel she will not come.
Speaking of feelings, have you ever felt being on the wrong end of certain things? Like for example; You wish a certain someone to call or sms but didn't. Then, someone whom you do not want to sms or talk to did so. Guess I am having that kind of predicament right now. So what did I do?
I wait for the certain someone to call or sms and totally ignore that someone whom I do not want to talk or sms to. Oh how I wished to talk or sms to that person soon.