Busy, Lazy, lost of words and future sentosa outing
Its been a while since my last post. I have been either busy, lazy or words can't express what I have been feeling for the past few days.
Let's start with the busy part. I have been busy not only with work, but other miscallaneous stuffs as well. One thing that I realise is, being reliable has its pros and cons. People will look up to you when they are in need and people will still look for you even though they can handle their own problems. Although I try my best to accomodate to their's and mine situation, sad to say, some I had no choice but to ignore. Okay, maybe its not like I don't have a choice. Its just that I'm too lazy or I just can't be bothered.
Which brings me to the second part, the lazy part. Its no surprise to most that I am a lazy person. It takes a lot of persuasion and convincing for me to do something which I do not actually have to do but is asked to. Usually blogging, I'm not that lazy but nowadays its exceptional.
The next part which is the 'words can't describe what I'm feeling' part. There comes a time, in everyone's life, when things gets so out of control till you can't describe or know what exactly we are feeling. As for me, during the past few days, it has been a mixture of anger, sadness, disappointment and a mixture of content and discontent.
Today, after soccer went to the beach again. This time round, with another group of friends. This coming February, 26th February to to be exact, the Ex-students or current Siglap Youth Alumni members is organising a sentosa outing again but this time, expected turn out will be in the fifties. I wonder how they are going to plan it, I'm just there for the fun of it that's all. That's if I'm going, much depends on my 'O' Level results which many say is going to be release on 10th February.
Let's start with the busy part. I have been busy not only with work, but other miscallaneous stuffs as well. One thing that I realise is, being reliable has its pros and cons. People will look up to you when they are in need and people will still look for you even though they can handle their own problems. Although I try my best to accomodate to their's and mine situation, sad to say, some I had no choice but to ignore. Okay, maybe its not like I don't have a choice. Its just that I'm too lazy or I just can't be bothered.
Which brings me to the second part, the lazy part. Its no surprise to most that I am a lazy person. It takes a lot of persuasion and convincing for me to do something which I do not actually have to do but is asked to. Usually blogging, I'm not that lazy but nowadays its exceptional.
The next part which is the 'words can't describe what I'm feeling' part. There comes a time, in everyone's life, when things gets so out of control till you can't describe or know what exactly we are feeling. As for me, during the past few days, it has been a mixture of anger, sadness, disappointment and a mixture of content and discontent.
Today, after soccer went to the beach again. This time round, with another group of friends. This coming February, 26th February to to be exact, the Ex-students or current Siglap Youth Alumni members is organising a sentosa outing again but this time, expected turn out will be in the fifties. I wonder how they are going to plan it, I'm just there for the fun of it that's all. That's if I'm going, much depends on my 'O' Level results which many say is going to be release on 10th February.