Work, work isn't that bad
I have started working for the past two days, at Macperson Primary school. Yesterday was Angklung training. I had to teach the Base Angklung players the song titled 'Nina Bobok'. Fortunately, I manage to fulfil my task duties which is to ensure that the students are able to play the song in one day. Teaching Macperson students is much easier than Parry because they have been playing Angklung since last year. Parry students on the other hand, are new thus they are not used to playing Angklung.
Today was Gamelan training, which I am more accustomed to than Angklung. They will be playing the song Ambangan for their SYF this year. Mr Khamis wanted me to teach them the whole song by today, well atleast the student roughly know the whole song. Unfortunately, I can't quite remember the notes for some of the instruments. I was only able to teach the Sarons and Gendang the full song.
Tomorrow I will be heading down to Parry primary school. I'm not sure if its Angklung or Gamelan practice. This week, I saw students going and coming back to school. Frankly, I feel kind of weird. I felt as if I was skipping school although I am no longer schooling. I don't miss school one bit, just the friends and some of the teachers.
I notice most bloggers have put up their New Year Resolution. Honestly, I no longer believe in New Year Resolution. I've stopped doing one since 6 years ago. Everytime I write up my New Year Resolution, I end up doing the opposite. Of all the many New Year Resolution that I have wrote down, only a handful are fulfilled. Already most of my friends, whose New Year's Resolution includes being happy all-year-round, has end up being sad or disappointed for various reasons. Top of the list? School and relationships. It's only 5 days to the New Year and one of their resolution has failed, what more can another 361 days do?
Today was Gamelan training, which I am more accustomed to than Angklung. They will be playing the song Ambangan for their SYF this year. Mr Khamis wanted me to teach them the whole song by today, well atleast the student roughly know the whole song. Unfortunately, I can't quite remember the notes for some of the instruments. I was only able to teach the Sarons and Gendang the full song.
Tomorrow I will be heading down to Parry primary school. I'm not sure if its Angklung or Gamelan practice. This week, I saw students going and coming back to school. Frankly, I feel kind of weird. I felt as if I was skipping school although I am no longer schooling. I don't miss school one bit, just the friends and some of the teachers.
I notice most bloggers have put up their New Year Resolution. Honestly, I no longer believe in New Year Resolution. I've stopped doing one since 6 years ago. Everytime I write up my New Year Resolution, I end up doing the opposite. Of all the many New Year Resolution that I have wrote down, only a handful are fulfilled. Already most of my friends, whose New Year's Resolution includes being happy all-year-round, has end up being sad or disappointed for various reasons. Top of the list? School and relationships. It's only 5 days to the New Year and one of their resolution has failed, what more can another 361 days do?