weekends with the boys
The past two days has been really fun and hilarious. On Saturday, I went out with Raziz, Azri, Fairuzi, Samsul and Faris to town and downtown east to play pool. Samsul was really funny throughout the day although he did not really intend to be funny. First of all, his clothes. Anyone who saw him at Orchard on that fateful day, would presume he just got back from a fishmonger stall or a beef market. His clothes was really slack. My first impression of him when we met him at Burger King was that of a man whom just got back from the market.
When in the MRT during our journey to downtown east, he was again at the center of our jokes. While playing pool at downtown east, he was again hilarious to watch. Basic rule of billiard, always hit the cue ball A.K.A, the white ball. He was probably too engrossed in playing till he actually wanted to shoot the green ball instead of the cue ball. Raziz, Azri and I was laughing our hearts out. Samsul was so confident that he did not even realise that he was going to hit the green ball till he himself was surprised at our sudden outburst of laughter. Norman Hafiz, Muhd and Hasanna met up with us soon after.
Today, as usual I have soccer. After soccer, Azri and I went to meet Norman, Muhd and Hasanna. We went to the beach, where they spent the night there. It was a relaxing outing. Samsul joined us later in the afternoon. We played card games which was fun. Samsul also unwillingly became the center of our jokes. The day was spent with us lying down on the mat, embracing the wind and talked about stuffs.
Now I'm quite tired, my legs are worn out. I am probably going to sleep earlier than usual tonight. Maybe around 12-1 am.
When in the MRT during our journey to downtown east, he was again at the center of our jokes. While playing pool at downtown east, he was again hilarious to watch. Basic rule of billiard, always hit the cue ball A.K.A, the white ball. He was probably too engrossed in playing till he actually wanted to shoot the green ball instead of the cue ball. Raziz, Azri and I was laughing our hearts out. Samsul was so confident that he did not even realise that he was going to hit the green ball till he himself was surprised at our sudden outburst of laughter. Norman Hafiz, Muhd and Hasanna met up with us soon after.
Today, as usual I have soccer. After soccer, Azri and I went to meet Norman, Muhd and Hasanna. We went to the beach, where they spent the night there. It was a relaxing outing. Samsul joined us later in the afternoon. We played card games which was fun. Samsul also unwillingly became the center of our jokes. The day was spent with us lying down on the mat, embracing the wind and talked about stuffs.
Now I'm quite tired, my legs are worn out. I am probably going to sleep earlier than usual tonight. Maybe around 12-1 am.