Transfer problem? Not!
Early morning I woke up to the sight of rain, but despite the light showers, I still went to soccer. Last week was heavy rain, hence training was cancelled, but today it is just slight drizzle. Not wanting to make any wrong guess, I went for soccer training. I reached the training ground and I saw some of my teammates practicing with the ball, hence today training is not cancelled.
After soccer, I went to Compass Point to top-up my EZ-Link card. The queue was considerably long at both Office counter and ticket machine.
I reached home soon after and then tried to store music into my handphone. It took me 1 hour just to figure out the installation process. Reason being, the manual book was thrown together with the unneccessary accessories yesterday. Definitely not one of my wise decisions which I soon regret. Apparently, I must install the 5 drives instead of 1. Usually when I install a computer game, the installation process is only once. This on the other hand, takes 5 times.
There are 5 different files needed to be installed before the Disc2Phone software can be used. The instruction would probably be in the manual but stupid me, I threw it away. Anyways, I manage to figure that part out and soon I started to transfer music from my computer into my handphone.
When the transfer is complete, I checked my handphone if the song is already transferred in. To my dismay, the songs can no longer be found. Fortunately, after installing the software, I can use the 'Help' function. As I browse through the different categories, I couldn't find my mistake. Everything I did was right. I choose the music, drag the music to the Re-Encoding panel and then transfer the song into the handphone. I furiously check and re-check the steps till I got frustrated and shut down the computer. I remove the USB port of the handphone from the computer.
Again to my dismay, though this in a good way, the songs was transferred successfully. I feel like I have been slapped countless times by a small kid. I was too engrossed with the problem till I forgot to use a bit of common sense. When the song has been transferred, I can't check the songs in my handphone while logged on to the computer. I must log off first, and then the song will show.
Thus, to put my frustration aside, I plug the earphones into my ears and start listening to music while falling asleep. The wonders of technology, sometimes it frustrates to the core, but at times, it brings serenity and relaxation. I experience a bit of both today. So much for a HAPPY New Year...
After soccer, I went to Compass Point to top-up my EZ-Link card. The queue was considerably long at both Office counter and ticket machine.
I reached home soon after and then tried to store music into my handphone. It took me 1 hour just to figure out the installation process. Reason being, the manual book was thrown together with the unneccessary accessories yesterday. Definitely not one of my wise decisions which I soon regret. Apparently, I must install the 5 drives instead of 1. Usually when I install a computer game, the installation process is only once. This on the other hand, takes 5 times.
There are 5 different files needed to be installed before the Disc2Phone software can be used. The instruction would probably be in the manual but stupid me, I threw it away. Anyways, I manage to figure that part out and soon I started to transfer music from my computer into my handphone.
When the transfer is complete, I checked my handphone if the song is already transferred in. To my dismay, the songs can no longer be found. Fortunately, after installing the software, I can use the 'Help' function. As I browse through the different categories, I couldn't find my mistake. Everything I did was right. I choose the music, drag the music to the Re-Encoding panel and then transfer the song into the handphone. I furiously check and re-check the steps till I got frustrated and shut down the computer. I remove the USB port of the handphone from the computer.
Again to my dismay, though this in a good way, the songs was transferred successfully. I feel like I have been slapped countless times by a small kid. I was too engrossed with the problem till I forgot to use a bit of common sense. When the song has been transferred, I can't check the songs in my handphone while logged on to the computer. I must log off first, and then the song will show.
Thus, to put my frustration aside, I plug the earphones into my ears and start listening to music while falling asleep. The wonders of technology, sometimes it frustrates to the core, but at times, it brings serenity and relaxation. I experience a bit of both today. So much for a HAPPY New Year...