tiny voice
The Tiny Voice said...
It's not bad to care about how you look. The strength inside of you is somewhere below all of the voices that pull you away from that strength. If you just get rid of all those voices then you can survive the path.
My first real note. I would love to listen to what's been told to me. In fact, I'm listening. But i just can't pinpoint what's the path that i wanna go and the strength i have/need. I think my strength will surface as soon as my path is set, by my consciousness, of course.
Blogging really helps to clear my thoughts. Reading some of my past entries and being forced to think helps to steer my path. The path here is not 'the path', but realising the need to find 'the path' is an essential path to be taken as well.
It's not bad to care about how you look. The strength inside of you is somewhere below all of the voices that pull you away from that strength. If you just get rid of all those voices then you can survive the path.
My first real note. I would love to listen to what's been told to me. In fact, I'm listening. But i just can't pinpoint what's the path that i wanna go and the strength i have/need. I think my strength will surface as soon as my path is set, by my consciousness, of course.
Blogging really helps to clear my thoughts. Reading some of my past entries and being forced to think helps to steer my path. The path here is not 'the path', but realising the need to find 'the path' is an essential path to be taken as well.