prayers, soccer at night!
The whole day today, I was out. I woke up around 11am, some of my friends decided to go to school today to watch the Chinese New Year concert. I figured that there is no point being there, hence I did not go with them.
I went out for friday prayers at around 12.30, met up with Muhd, Faisal and Faris. Then, we proceeded to the mosque and were joined by Raziz, Ashaari and Alim. After prayers, Faisal and Muhd had to go back to Tampines JC. The rest of us went to eat our lunch at Burger King. After lunch, Raziz went back to work and the rest of us walked around Tampines Mall and Century Square. I browse through some shops, hoping to find a nice casual shoe. Stopped by at Converse, I saw a shoe I like which cost around $90. Well, with the price tag in mind, I continued browsing at other shops.
Ashaari and Alim had to go off later, hence Azri and I decided to accompany Faris to fix his spectacles. His frame broke and he temporarily fixed it by applying scotch tape around the broken area. As a reward for waiting while he went to an optician and fix his spectacles, Faris treated us to Bubble Tea.
I arrive home at 7.15pm when Md Noh smsed, informing me that there's street soccer at Tampines North court at around 7.30pm. I hurriedly prepared my shoes and went to play street soccer. Soccer was fun!
The players there are really good. Most were around 20-25 years old and they can play very well. Despite the height difference and of course body mass, I managed to score 3 goals in 6 matches. Despite that, my team only won twice.
Tomorrow going out with the boys, to beach road and orchard. Then at night, going to watch a movie. Looking forward to tomorrow, its going to be a nice outing. I will try to update on tomorrow's event. Till then, so long and goodnight!
I went out for friday prayers at around 12.30, met up with Muhd, Faisal and Faris. Then, we proceeded to the mosque and were joined by Raziz, Ashaari and Alim. After prayers, Faisal and Muhd had to go back to Tampines JC. The rest of us went to eat our lunch at Burger King. After lunch, Raziz went back to work and the rest of us walked around Tampines Mall and Century Square. I browse through some shops, hoping to find a nice casual shoe. Stopped by at Converse, I saw a shoe I like which cost around $90. Well, with the price tag in mind, I continued browsing at other shops.
Ashaari and Alim had to go off later, hence Azri and I decided to accompany Faris to fix his spectacles. His frame broke and he temporarily fixed it by applying scotch tape around the broken area. As a reward for waiting while he went to an optician and fix his spectacles, Faris treated us to Bubble Tea.
I arrive home at 7.15pm when Md Noh smsed, informing me that there's street soccer at Tampines North court at around 7.30pm. I hurriedly prepared my shoes and went to play street soccer. Soccer was fun!
The players there are really good. Most were around 20-25 years old and they can play very well. Despite the height difference and of course body mass, I managed to score 3 goals in 6 matches. Despite that, my team only won twice.
Tomorrow going out with the boys, to beach road and orchard. Then at night, going to watch a movie. Looking forward to tomorrow, its going to be a nice outing. I will try to update on tomorrow's event. Till then, so long and goodnight!