poly open hs
Life has been pretty much alright for the moment. Everything has been smooth-sailing and thus far, no problems for the past month. So all is good!
The past weeks during the weekend, I have been going to some Polytechnics during their open house. Last week, it was Republic Polytechnic. Yesterday, I went to Nanyang Polytechnic with Raziz, Nadiah, Hasanna, Alim and Samsul. The only highlight is the dance competition. The participants are talented to the core. The dance moves, choreography and songs really made it a great competition. Audience were mesmerised by every group. Even little kids aged 8-12 took part and age isn't a factor when talent is concern.
Then, we head to Tampines to eat. Nadiah and Hasanna left early. Samsul was mentioning about food the whole day and the only time he did not mention about food was when we were watching the dance competition. Azri then came to joined us while Alim went back home. We decided to watch the Jam and Hop concert at Tampines Polytechnic. Since our EZ-Link fare has been switched to adults, we decided to walk from Century Square to Temasek Polytechnic. Bus fares can be as high as 85 cents per trip! And since I ride public transport everyday, I must save a bit for the constant topping-up.
Jam and Hop concert was okay, only highlight is Leandra's performance. Furthurmore, it was raining quite a bit but that didn't dampen the crowds enthusiasm and spirit.
The past weeks during the weekend, I have been going to some Polytechnics during their open house. Last week, it was Republic Polytechnic. Yesterday, I went to Nanyang Polytechnic with Raziz, Nadiah, Hasanna, Alim and Samsul. The only highlight is the dance competition. The participants are talented to the core. The dance moves, choreography and songs really made it a great competition. Audience were mesmerised by every group. Even little kids aged 8-12 took part and age isn't a factor when talent is concern.
Then, we head to Tampines to eat. Nadiah and Hasanna left early. Samsul was mentioning about food the whole day and the only time he did not mention about food was when we were watching the dance competition. Azri then came to joined us while Alim went back home. We decided to watch the Jam and Hop concert at Tampines Polytechnic. Since our EZ-Link fare has been switched to adults, we decided to walk from Century Square to Temasek Polytechnic. Bus fares can be as high as 85 cents per trip! And since I ride public transport everyday, I must save a bit for the constant topping-up.
Jam and Hop concert was okay, only highlight is Leandra's performance. Furthurmore, it was raining quite a bit but that didn't dampen the crowds enthusiasm and spirit.