Its raining men!
Its been raining since 3.45am this morning. For some strange reason, I was awake at 3.45 in the morning and I never went back to sleep or feel sleepy throughout the rest of the day. I tried sleeping but I can't, therefore I switched on my computer and watched Final Fantasy Advent Children till 5.30am.
It was still raining at 7.30am thus I decided not to go for soccer practice today. I hate it when my boots got wet and dirty. Furthurmore, I was planning to use my new boots today which my sister bought for me. But muddy field and wet climate, I was sure that my new boot will look dirty.
I took my morning bath and then just read the newspaper till the clock strikes 11am, and it is still raining. I watched Gundam Seed Destiny on Kids Central, although I have watched the Japanese version. Frankly, I prefer the Japanese version rather than the English Version. Sure the anime is the same, but when I see it in Japanese, it has a sense of originality. If little children get kicks by watching cartoons, then I get kicks by watching Japanese Anime.
And then, my sister brought home a DVD anime collection entitled 'Full Metal Alchemist'. Basically, its a story of 2 brothers, one of which is a State Alchemist. An Alchemist is someone who can perform magic but in a scientific way. The elder brother, Edward, is an alchemist. When they were 11 years old ( In the anime, they are 15), they performed a forbidden alchemy process to resurrect their dead mom. As punishment, Edward lost his left leg whereas his brother, Alphonse, lost his entire body. Edward then sacrifice his right arm to place his brother's soul in an armor, the process is called 'Transmutation'. Hence, Edward became an Alchemist to get back his brother's body and his missing left leg and right arm.
The Anime is quite good, Edward is naturally short thus people tend to mock him about his height. His antics are hilarious. People also gets confused with his title of 'Full Metal Alchemist'. Edward's right arm and left leg is reconstructed with metal but his brother, Alphonse, is actually a walking metal armor. Therefore, people thought that the 'Full Metal Alchemist' is Alphonse but in actual fact, it is Edward. Alphonse could not be an Alchemist because of his current predicament. If news were to spread about their attempt to resurrect their dead mom, they will be executed.
Thus far, I have watched 14 episodes. My sister will be bringing back the remaining episodes since the DVD was borrowed from her colleagues. It was around 5pm when I finished watching the Anime, and it still was raining.
So I spent the remaining hours of the day by composing a song for the kulintang instrument, Surprisingly, it took less than an hour or so. Then I finished my report regarding yesterday's practice.
After night prayers, I went to Compass Point to buy a whiteboard, 2 markers for my brother and a file for myself. Then I proceed to Banquet to buy Hokkien Mee for my Mom and sister. The queue was long therefore I had to wait for quite a while.
And when I reach home, it was still raining. And while I'm typing this entry, it is still raining. Its been raining cats and dogs today, and its been a while since it rained for a whole day.
It was still raining at 7.30am thus I decided not to go for soccer practice today. I hate it when my boots got wet and dirty. Furthurmore, I was planning to use my new boots today which my sister bought for me. But muddy field and wet climate, I was sure that my new boot will look dirty.
I took my morning bath and then just read the newspaper till the clock strikes 11am, and it is still raining. I watched Gundam Seed Destiny on Kids Central, although I have watched the Japanese version. Frankly, I prefer the Japanese version rather than the English Version. Sure the anime is the same, but when I see it in Japanese, it has a sense of originality. If little children get kicks by watching cartoons, then I get kicks by watching Japanese Anime.
And then, my sister brought home a DVD anime collection entitled 'Full Metal Alchemist'. Basically, its a story of 2 brothers, one of which is a State Alchemist. An Alchemist is someone who can perform magic but in a scientific way. The elder brother, Edward, is an alchemist. When they were 11 years old ( In the anime, they are 15), they performed a forbidden alchemy process to resurrect their dead mom. As punishment, Edward lost his left leg whereas his brother, Alphonse, lost his entire body. Edward then sacrifice his right arm to place his brother's soul in an armor, the process is called 'Transmutation'. Hence, Edward became an Alchemist to get back his brother's body and his missing left leg and right arm.
The Anime is quite good, Edward is naturally short thus people tend to mock him about his height. His antics are hilarious. People also gets confused with his title of 'Full Metal Alchemist'. Edward's right arm and left leg is reconstructed with metal but his brother, Alphonse, is actually a walking metal armor. Therefore, people thought that the 'Full Metal Alchemist' is Alphonse but in actual fact, it is Edward. Alphonse could not be an Alchemist because of his current predicament. If news were to spread about their attempt to resurrect their dead mom, they will be executed.
Thus far, I have watched 14 episodes. My sister will be bringing back the remaining episodes since the DVD was borrowed from her colleagues. It was around 5pm when I finished watching the Anime, and it still was raining.
So I spent the remaining hours of the day by composing a song for the kulintang instrument, Surprisingly, it took less than an hour or so. Then I finished my report regarding yesterday's practice.
After night prayers, I went to Compass Point to buy a whiteboard, 2 markers for my brother and a file for myself. Then I proceed to Banquet to buy Hokkien Mee for my Mom and sister. The queue was long therefore I had to wait for quite a while.
And when I reach home, it was still raining. And while I'm typing this entry, it is still raining. Its been raining cats and dogs today, and its been a while since it rained for a whole day.