Birthday
People aged 30 years and below welcome their birthdays with open arms. Its like a reminder that they are becoming an adult and their maturity is growing. People aged 30 years and above however, avoid birthdays like a plague. That is if they are still single, because they know that time is running out and they are getting older as the years go by.
Today marks by 18th brithday. First and foremost, I would like to thank those who wished me Happy Birthday. The gesture is very much appreciated. However, although it is my Birthday, today is just like any normal day.
I woke up around 6.55 in the morning to get ready for work. Today I'm teaching at Parry Primary School, class starts at 8am. When I went out, the weather was cloudy but it didn't occur to me that it will be raining anytime soon. Hence, I went without bringing and umbrella. Unfortunately, by the time I reach Kovan MRT, it was raining cats and dogs. So I stood waiting for about 10 minutes, hoping for the rain to subside soon and then I walked to Parry School.
I reached there on time, and Shahneezar also just arrived. Today Mr Khamis wasn't around to supervise because he had to be at Macperson, So I took the Angklung/Kulintang while Shahneezar took the Gamelan. Practice lasted 2 hours, 8-10am. However, although it has only been 2 hours, my throat was already sore. After teaching, I went home straight because I need to top up my EZ-Link card. Then I ate my lunch and took a nap.
Tonight maybe I'm going out, but I prefer staying at home. I'm not the kind to celebrate my Birthday cause its kind of like any normal day to me. The only difference is that I am born on this date. Besides, I do go out on days that is not my Birthday. I believe that it is no point to celebrate only on Birthdays. Birthdays happens once every year, so I would rather celebrate every other day during the year and not just only on my birthdays.
Today marks by 18th brithday. First and foremost, I would like to thank those who wished me Happy Birthday. The gesture is very much appreciated. However, although it is my Birthday, today is just like any normal day.
I woke up around 6.55 in the morning to get ready for work. Today I'm teaching at Parry Primary School, class starts at 8am. When I went out, the weather was cloudy but it didn't occur to me that it will be raining anytime soon. Hence, I went without bringing and umbrella. Unfortunately, by the time I reach Kovan MRT, it was raining cats and dogs. So I stood waiting for about 10 minutes, hoping for the rain to subside soon and then I walked to Parry School.
I reached there on time, and Shahneezar also just arrived. Today Mr Khamis wasn't around to supervise because he had to be at Macperson, So I took the Angklung/Kulintang while Shahneezar took the Gamelan. Practice lasted 2 hours, 8-10am. However, although it has only been 2 hours, my throat was already sore. After teaching, I went home straight because I need to top up my EZ-Link card. Then I ate my lunch and took a nap.
Tonight maybe I'm going out, but I prefer staying at home. I'm not the kind to celebrate my Birthday cause its kind of like any normal day to me. The only difference is that I am born on this date. Besides, I do go out on days that is not my Birthday. I believe that it is no point to celebrate only on Birthdays. Birthdays happens once every year, so I would rather celebrate every other day during the year and not just only on my birthdays.