Weekday life
The past few days has been strangely windy, not that i'm complaining. A windy day sure beats searing heat but its been windy for like 3 days in a row with no sign of rain. The month of December is supposedly the Rainy season. Yet the skies are clear with few clouds hovering. Furthurmore, the wind isn't just mild wind. It's a strong gust of wind.
All this while, I have been rotting at home doing nothing. Work does not start till January so basically I am as free as a bird from now till January. In the afternoon, I spent my time sleeping. At first it was like a 3 hour nap, then today I only slept for 45 minutes.
A piece of good news though, I am $150 richer. This morning I went to retrieve the mails from the letterbox under my block. To my surprise, I had 4 letters. It is not everyday that I receive 4 letters at once. Usually its only 1 or 2. 2 of the letters were from Nanyang and Temasek Polytechnic. The other 2 were from the government regarding the EAGLES and Bursary Award.
Unfortunately, I am not eligible for the Bursary Award since my parents income exceeds the $3000 limit. However, I did get $150 from the EAGLES Award. I will either get it from school after 27th December during office hours or the school will pass it to me in January. I would rather get it from school rather than the school give it to me. Heaven knows when they will give me the EAGLES Award. If it is during Honours' Day, then I'm in for a long wait. Thus, might as well take it personally from the school.
All this while, I have been rotting at home doing nothing. Work does not start till January so basically I am as free as a bird from now till January. In the afternoon, I spent my time sleeping. At first it was like a 3 hour nap, then today I only slept for 45 minutes.
A piece of good news though, I am $150 richer. This morning I went to retrieve the mails from the letterbox under my block. To my surprise, I had 4 letters. It is not everyday that I receive 4 letters at once. Usually its only 1 or 2. 2 of the letters were from Nanyang and Temasek Polytechnic. The other 2 were from the government regarding the EAGLES and Bursary Award.
Unfortunately, I am not eligible for the Bursary Award since my parents income exceeds the $3000 limit. However, I did get $150 from the EAGLES Award. I will either get it from school after 27th December during office hours or the school will pass it to me in January. I would rather get it from school rather than the school give it to me. Heaven knows when they will give me the EAGLES Award. If it is during Honours' Day, then I'm in for a long wait. Thus, might as well take it personally from the school.