testi
For the second time this week, I went to school to collect my miscellaneous stuff. My Edusave EAGLES award I collect it on Wednesday together with Khairil, Hasanna, Muhd, Faisal and Tassha. Muhd was there just to accompany Hasanna and Faisal meet up with us only later to play pool.
I've decided to use the money to buy a handphone. Which handphone model I have not decided yet but I hope I will be able to reach an agreement with my father. Probably I pay 65% of the total cost and he pay the rest. But first thing I must decided which handphone to buy. The Sony Ericsson W800i seems nice, with its 2 megapixel camera and mp3 function. The cost is nice too, around $700+. Motorola ROKR is cheap and it also has mp3 but the camera function is WGA therefore its camera is not quite sharp. Another cheaper model besides the Sony W800i is the W550i. The only downside is its camera capabilities is only 1.3 megapixel. The K750i is also a good handphone but I'm not impressed with the design. But anyways, I will just see how it goes. I hope to purchase one before my birthday or more appropriately, before I start working. Its been 7 months without a handphone and I am feeling a bit impatient already.
Today I went to school with my classmates, to put it more accurately, with my malay classmates. All were present except for Shazni and Sharifah. I went to collect my testimonial from Ms Yong. I presume that each of our testimonials will be different, unlike our report book which is always somewhat similar to one another. They use the same type of sentence to describe a group of students. Sadly, I was wrong.
The first part regarding academic capabilities, mine was the same as Raziz and Ashaari I think. I mean how can 2 person, let alone 3, be able to have the same academic capabilities. I vividly imagine my teacher cracking her brains out writing the testimonials, thinking of words that best describe each and everyone of us. However, that was the only similar content. CCA achievements and remarks was written differently.
I guess being a Form teacher for a graduating class can be a hassle, needing to write testimonials to 40 students during the end of the year. Wait a minute, I take that back. Being a student is harder. Students must write countless Essays which is no doubt longer than testimonials.
Nadiah's testimonial has a word, 'Gregarious'. From first glance, I do not know what it means. First thought that comes into my mind, the word means something cruel. Therefore, Ms Yong used a very complicated word to confuse us and so we may not understand the word. So I went home and check the dictionary, curiousity seems to be getting the better of me most of the times nowadays.
'Gregarious' means loving nature. Someone who loves animals or someone who is caring and etc. Well, she is caring only when she wants to but loves animals? More like despise bugs and insects. Okay she may love those flurry animals which are cuddly, but insects and bugs is also part of the animal kingdom. I sense animal discrimination, hmm...
My testimonial was good. When I read it, I feel a sense of pride because I have never imagined myself to be that kind of person from the eyes of my teacher. Okay, not being too modest about it. I am that kind of person, just that I don't tend to show it to others. A keen sense of understanding towards people, that's one of the many traits Ms Yong has.
I've decided to use the money to buy a handphone. Which handphone model I have not decided yet but I hope I will be able to reach an agreement with my father. Probably I pay 65% of the total cost and he pay the rest. But first thing I must decided which handphone to buy. The Sony Ericsson W800i seems nice, with its 2 megapixel camera and mp3 function. The cost is nice too, around $700+. Motorola ROKR is cheap and it also has mp3 but the camera function is WGA therefore its camera is not quite sharp. Another cheaper model besides the Sony W800i is the W550i. The only downside is its camera capabilities is only 1.3 megapixel. The K750i is also a good handphone but I'm not impressed with the design. But anyways, I will just see how it goes. I hope to purchase one before my birthday or more appropriately, before I start working. Its been 7 months without a handphone and I am feeling a bit impatient already.
Today I went to school with my classmates, to put it more accurately, with my malay classmates. All were present except for Shazni and Sharifah. I went to collect my testimonial from Ms Yong. I presume that each of our testimonials will be different, unlike our report book which is always somewhat similar to one another. They use the same type of sentence to describe a group of students. Sadly, I was wrong.
The first part regarding academic capabilities, mine was the same as Raziz and Ashaari I think. I mean how can 2 person, let alone 3, be able to have the same academic capabilities. I vividly imagine my teacher cracking her brains out writing the testimonials, thinking of words that best describe each and everyone of us. However, that was the only similar content. CCA achievements and remarks was written differently.
I guess being a Form teacher for a graduating class can be a hassle, needing to write testimonials to 40 students during the end of the year. Wait a minute, I take that back. Being a student is harder. Students must write countless Essays which is no doubt longer than testimonials.
Nadiah's testimonial has a word, 'Gregarious'. From first glance, I do not know what it means. First thought that comes into my mind, the word means something cruel. Therefore, Ms Yong used a very complicated word to confuse us and so we may not understand the word. So I went home and check the dictionary, curiousity seems to be getting the better of me most of the times nowadays.
'Gregarious' means loving nature. Someone who loves animals or someone who is caring and etc. Well, she is caring only when she wants to but loves animals? More like despise bugs and insects. Okay she may love those flurry animals which are cuddly, but insects and bugs is also part of the animal kingdom. I sense animal discrimination, hmm...
My testimonial was good. When I read it, I feel a sense of pride because I have never imagined myself to be that kind of person from the eyes of my teacher. Okay, not being too modest about it. I am that kind of person, just that I don't tend to show it to others. A keen sense of understanding towards people, that's one of the many traits Ms Yong has.