Sushi experience
The one thing that we should not do while eating Sushi, is never try to find out the contents of the food you are eating until you're done.
Today after class at Parry Primary, Mr Khamis treated Danial and I to Sushi at Funan IT Mall. It was a long day and my voice was practically sore after teaching those primary school kids. Adorable they may be, they are also naughty and playful. Nevertheless, teaching them was really fun.
Anyways, back to my Sushi experience. It was my first time eating at a Sushi restaurant. So I was a bit clueless about the food. First thing, I made the sauce. It consists of some green thingy which is extremely hot when eaten alone and then I add it with some soya sauce. Then i choose the food that was being displayed, the kind when the food is placed at the counter and the counter rotates around the tables.
I ate several kinds of dishes which i do not know of at first, until i was enlightened by Mr Khamis. I apparently ate a whole delicacies of Marine life, most of which are raw. Octopus, minced fish, prawn eggs and many more. Although they taste delicious, I had second thoughts of eating them again. However, I did ate the boiled octopus many times. I really like the flavour, its quite sweet. The octopus was chopped into tiny pieces thus i did not realise it was an octopus until my third time eating it.
Today, i was supposed to teach the students a new song titled Gambang Suling. But Mr Khamis misplaced the song sheets thus only tomorrow will i be able to teach them. The kids at Parry are fun to teach, pain in the ass but still fun. Tomorrow will be a very long day no doubt. All the kids are new therefore learning a new song will certainly take quite a while. They are not yet inclined or used to playing angklung so making them understand the song won't be that easy.
Aside from those mentioned above, I heard that there is some planning of a Sentosa Outing this coming december. Its on the 11th of December if i'm not mistaken. Confirm or not, i'll just have to see as the days goes by.
Today after class at Parry Primary, Mr Khamis treated Danial and I to Sushi at Funan IT Mall. It was a long day and my voice was practically sore after teaching those primary school kids. Adorable they may be, they are also naughty and playful. Nevertheless, teaching them was really fun.
Anyways, back to my Sushi experience. It was my first time eating at a Sushi restaurant. So I was a bit clueless about the food. First thing, I made the sauce. It consists of some green thingy which is extremely hot when eaten alone and then I add it with some soya sauce. Then i choose the food that was being displayed, the kind when the food is placed at the counter and the counter rotates around the tables.
I ate several kinds of dishes which i do not know of at first, until i was enlightened by Mr Khamis. I apparently ate a whole delicacies of Marine life, most of which are raw. Octopus, minced fish, prawn eggs and many more. Although they taste delicious, I had second thoughts of eating them again. However, I did ate the boiled octopus many times. I really like the flavour, its quite sweet. The octopus was chopped into tiny pieces thus i did not realise it was an octopus until my third time eating it.
Today, i was supposed to teach the students a new song titled Gambang Suling. But Mr Khamis misplaced the song sheets thus only tomorrow will i be able to teach them. The kids at Parry are fun to teach, pain in the ass but still fun. Tomorrow will be a very long day no doubt. All the kids are new therefore learning a new song will certainly take quite a while. They are not yet inclined or used to playing angklung so making them understand the song won't be that easy.
Aside from those mentioned above, I heard that there is some planning of a Sentosa Outing this coming december. Its on the 11th of December if i'm not mistaken. Confirm or not, i'll just have to see as the days goes by.