Sentosa Outing
Today i meet my friends around 9.40am at Tampines MRT, we are going to spend the day at Sentosa. Tassha, Hasanna, Nadiah, Khairil, Raziz, Muhd, Alim, Samsul, Firdaus, Farhan, Dennis, Wu Ye, Faris and I were present. As expected, some of us were late. I arrived at 9.50 or so together with Faris, Samsul, Tassha, Raziz and Muhd. By 10.25, we took the MRT and dropped off at Harbourfront.
Before going to Sentosa, we went to the Hawker Centre to have our breakfast. I just drank Teh Tarik since most of the food there were not to my liking. After breakfast, we took the bus and proceed to Sentosa. Upon reaching there, we purchased our admission ticket and decided to go to Tanjung Beach. We took the bus coach to Palawan beach and then took a tram ride to Tanjung Beach.
Once we are there, we choose a spot to set up our mat and tent. Firdaus, Farhan and I help set up the tent whereas the rest help organise the mat. After the basic neccessities were done, it's time for us to enjoy!
And i really enjoy myself. We swam, played Twister, cards and joke around. Firdaus, Wu Ye and I managed to swim from the beach to some rocks located at the other end of the beach and then back. It was really tiring, and the water was also very deep. I couldn't even put my feet on the ground even though I went underwater. Mostly the boys were the ones who swam, the girls only swam later in the afternoon except Tassha though. She did not swim. The boys also played beach soccer and beach volleyball.
We also played card games like Tite. Twister was also fun. Snacks, beverages and drinks was also brought so we weren't that thirsty until around 4pm. That was when Tassha, Faris, Samsul and I decided to go to Palawan beach to buy some drinks. At this time, most of them were still swimming except for us and Alim. Hence, Alim agreed to watch over our things.
Then, after playing for so many hours, we decided to shower. The girls went first, then Muhd, Alim, Samsul and Faris. Khairil and I then went to shower followed by the rest of the boys minutes later. After packing, we took the tram ride all the way to Siloso beach resort. Then, we took a bus to the visitor centre and then change to another bus which proceeded to Harbourfront.
Before going home, most of us wanted to eat. Some needed to go home due to their parents while some wanted to go home because they were tired and they will be working tomorrow. Tassha and I went to have our dinner together at Subway. It was a really nice experience, as it was my first time eating there. The sandwhich is delicious. Tassha was practically telling me the Pros and Cons of each Sandwhich.
After eating, I went back home with her. I had to go to Pasir Ris for a stopover. So I sent her home and then proceeded to my stopover.
Today was fun and enjoyable. At the very least, it beats sitting at home the whole day. Our next outing, we plan on watching a movie. Probably the Chronicles Of Narnia, I watched the trailer and it seems pretty good. King Kong is also part of my Movie list. Anyways, guess I will end here for now. I could have write every detail of what happened today but then it will just be too long.
By the way, Samsul thought that Siloso beach is actually Sisolo beach. We all laughed our hearts out and it became a stigma for him during the rest of the day.
Before going to Sentosa, we went to the Hawker Centre to have our breakfast. I just drank Teh Tarik since most of the food there were not to my liking. After breakfast, we took the bus and proceed to Sentosa. Upon reaching there, we purchased our admission ticket and decided to go to Tanjung Beach. We took the bus coach to Palawan beach and then took a tram ride to Tanjung Beach.
Once we are there, we choose a spot to set up our mat and tent. Firdaus, Farhan and I help set up the tent whereas the rest help organise the mat. After the basic neccessities were done, it's time for us to enjoy!
And i really enjoy myself. We swam, played Twister, cards and joke around. Firdaus, Wu Ye and I managed to swim from the beach to some rocks located at the other end of the beach and then back. It was really tiring, and the water was also very deep. I couldn't even put my feet on the ground even though I went underwater. Mostly the boys were the ones who swam, the girls only swam later in the afternoon except Tassha though. She did not swim. The boys also played beach soccer and beach volleyball.
We also played card games like Tite. Twister was also fun. Snacks, beverages and drinks was also brought so we weren't that thirsty until around 4pm. That was when Tassha, Faris, Samsul and I decided to go to Palawan beach to buy some drinks. At this time, most of them were still swimming except for us and Alim. Hence, Alim agreed to watch over our things.
Then, after playing for so many hours, we decided to shower. The girls went first, then Muhd, Alim, Samsul and Faris. Khairil and I then went to shower followed by the rest of the boys minutes later. After packing, we took the tram ride all the way to Siloso beach resort. Then, we took a bus to the visitor centre and then change to another bus which proceeded to Harbourfront.
Before going home, most of us wanted to eat. Some needed to go home due to their parents while some wanted to go home because they were tired and they will be working tomorrow. Tassha and I went to have our dinner together at Subway. It was a really nice experience, as it was my first time eating there. The sandwhich is delicious. Tassha was practically telling me the Pros and Cons of each Sandwhich.
After eating, I went back home with her. I had to go to Pasir Ris for a stopover. So I sent her home and then proceeded to my stopover.
Today was fun and enjoyable. At the very least, it beats sitting at home the whole day. Our next outing, we plan on watching a movie. Probably the Chronicles Of Narnia, I watched the trailer and it seems pretty good. King Kong is also part of my Movie list. Anyways, guess I will end here for now. I could have write every detail of what happened today but then it will just be too long.
By the way, Samsul thought that Siloso beach is actually Sisolo beach. We all laughed our hearts out and it became a stigma for him during the rest of the day.