Quietness
Strangely, I have been quiet today. Almost too quiet...
Its not that I don't feel the need to talk nor I am a quiet person, its just that I don't feel like talking. Basically, all my answers for today were just one word answers. 'Okay',' No', 'Yes' were mostly the words I have spoken.
Other than that, I spent my time lying on my bed for countless hours. I'm not sick nor am I emotionally depressed. I feel fine, just that I don't feel like talking. Instead, I feel like listening to someone. Anyone will do.
I feel like listening to someone talking about their everyday life and dilemma. Yet at home, there is nothing to listen to except my brother's constant non-logical rantings. And that is one of those things which I would prefer not listening to.
Its not that I don't feel the need to talk nor I am a quiet person, its just that I don't feel like talking. Basically, all my answers for today were just one word answers. 'Okay',' No', 'Yes' were mostly the words I have spoken.
Other than that, I spent my time lying on my bed for countless hours. I'm not sick nor am I emotionally depressed. I feel fine, just that I don't feel like talking. Instead, I feel like listening to someone. Anyone will do.
I feel like listening to someone talking about their everyday life and dilemma. Yet at home, there is nothing to listen to except my brother's constant non-logical rantings. And that is one of those things which I would prefer not listening to.