The Ginger Bread Man
Every morning, or at least 4 out of seven, I wake up at 0600 hrs and chase the Ginger Bread Man. "Who is the Ginger Bread Man?" you ask. Well he is the fastest man in the world. At least that's what he would have you believe. I however am not fast, and in a world where your worth is measured by your physical ability to out perform your peers I'm hosed.
After failing to get a gum drop (getting a gum drop = catching the ginger bread man on a run) I must endure his theology and ranting at breakfast. The majority of the time it's a bearable breakfast.
That being said I though you all might get a kick out of the Ginger Bread Man. So given the proper amount of time and antics (taken out of context of course) we might all get a little laugh. So from time-to-time you will see quotes and such from the Ginger Bread Man.
Now most folks cannot get a gum drop. As a matter of fact I have seen no one EVER get close to getting a gum drop. Why can no one get a gum drop you ask? Because, "As fast as fast can be, you will never catch me!! I'm the Ginger Bread Man!!"
If I had a dime every time I heard the Ginger Bread Man say that nobody will ever pass him on a run, I would be rich. Almost daily I hear, "Nobody can beat me. I won't let it happen." I hear it so much that the saying now brings with it pure hate and content.
Big whoop!! You run fast, I'm happy for you, now stop throwing it in my face!
After failing to get a gum drop (getting a gum drop = catching the ginger bread man on a run) I must endure his theology and ranting at breakfast. The majority of the time it's a bearable breakfast.
That being said I though you all might get a kick out of the Ginger Bread Man. So given the proper amount of time and antics (taken out of context of course) we might all get a little laugh. So from time-to-time you will see quotes and such from the Ginger Bread Man.
Now most folks cannot get a gum drop. As a matter of fact I have seen no one EVER get close to getting a gum drop. Why can no one get a gum drop you ask? Because, "As fast as fast can be, you will never catch me!! I'm the Ginger Bread Man!!"
If I had a dime every time I heard the Ginger Bread Man say that nobody will ever pass him on a run, I would be rich. Almost daily I hear, "Nobody can beat me. I won't let it happen." I hear it so much that the saying now brings with it pure hate and content.
Big whoop!! You run fast, I'm happy for you, now stop throwing it in my face!