Dinner with 5N1
Dinner was great with my class, 5N1. We ate at Fish n Co, Parkway Parade. I ate sweet and sour fish with rice. The food was delicious, and for dessert i had hot fudge. I must admit while eating, we are certainly the most rowdy group there. Pictures were taken most of the time, we all talked and laughed together. However, on the way home, it was definitely the most hectic bus ride i have ever take in my life.
My classmates was not satisfied with the amount of pictures they took, hence they even took pictures in the bus. Furthurmore, the bus was crowded. I thought to myself, after tonight, i bet the SBS driver will propose a new rule; 'No taking pictures in the bus, if not fine $500.'
Overall, its a memorable evening full of laughter. Unfortunately, Ms Yong could not give me my Testimonial yet because it is not done yet. Hence, she decided that we can get it from her after the 19th of December. I plan to get it when school re-open, just to make sure that she is in school. I'm trying to avoid a circumstance whereby i come to school to collect my Testimonial but she is not in school.
Anyways, with that a side, i just got my first job task. Mr Khamis has just informed me about my task on 5-6 December during Parry Primary School music day camp. I will be teaching Angklung, Kulintang and Gamelan for their next year Singapore Youth Festival. The salary is not yet confirm, and even if it is, i will not disclose it here in my blog. It's pretty much confidential.
My classmates was not satisfied with the amount of pictures they took, hence they even took pictures in the bus. Furthurmore, the bus was crowded. I thought to myself, after tonight, i bet the SBS driver will propose a new rule; 'No taking pictures in the bus, if not fine $500.'
Overall, its a memorable evening full of laughter. Unfortunately, Ms Yong could not give me my Testimonial yet because it is not done yet. Hence, she decided that we can get it from her after the 19th of December. I plan to get it when school re-open, just to make sure that she is in school. I'm trying to avoid a circumstance whereby i come to school to collect my Testimonial but she is not in school.
Anyways, with that a side, i just got my first job task. Mr Khamis has just informed me about my task on 5-6 December during Parry Primary School music day camp. I will be teaching Angklung, Kulintang and Gamelan for their next year Singapore Youth Festival. The salary is not yet confirm, and even if it is, i will not disclose it here in my blog. It's pretty much confidential.