Clueless
What do you do when no words or actions can express how you feel?
What do you do when your emotions betray you of what is really obvious?
I tried walking, it doesn't help.
I tried sleeping, it doesn't help either.
I tried reflecting and i ended up with more questions than answers.
I feel like telling someone, but that's just not me.
I feel like shutting down my emotions, but then i will just be running away from it. Sooner or later, it will catch up to me.
So what must i do? Should i let it be and keep it to myself?
What do you do when your emotions betray you of what is really obvious?
I tried walking, it doesn't help.
I tried sleeping, it doesn't help either.
I tried reflecting and i ended up with more questions than answers.
I feel like telling someone, but that's just not me.
I feel like shutting down my emotions, but then i will just be running away from it. Sooner or later, it will catch up to me.
So what must i do? Should i let it be and keep it to myself?