being a letdown
Unspoken words
Why is everyone feeling so gloomy nowadays? Each of them immersed in their own problems, feeling like their life is such a letdown.
When I say everyone, it includes me as well.
The more I think about it, the more frustrated I get. I just can't seem to find an alternative solution whereby it will be a win-win situation for both sides. People tend to say; 'When it comes to love, someone will get hurt.'
Oh I feel like proving them wrong but as time pass by and the more thought I put into it, I guess I'm looking at a dead end. There's just no way for me not to hurt that person. Just 3 simple words, that's all she wanted to hear. And as simple as it sounds, I can't seem to say it.
Is it my fault that our friendship of only 6 months has come to this? Love works in strange way and when you least expects it.
It was never my intention of letting things be this way. Of course I have to admit it, the feeling is nice when someone loves you. But to deny someone's love, I guess it hurts more than being single and lonely.
Give me an epiphany, an idea or something out of the blue which will help me work my way out of this. I can't accept her and I sure won't lose her friendship.
Why is everyone feeling so gloomy nowadays? Each of them immersed in their own problems, feeling like their life is such a letdown.
When I say everyone, it includes me as well.
The more I think about it, the more frustrated I get. I just can't seem to find an alternative solution whereby it will be a win-win situation for both sides. People tend to say; 'When it comes to love, someone will get hurt.'
Oh I feel like proving them wrong but as time pass by and the more thought I put into it, I guess I'm looking at a dead end. There's just no way for me not to hurt that person. Just 3 simple words, that's all she wanted to hear. And as simple as it sounds, I can't seem to say it.
Is it my fault that our friendship of only 6 months has come to this? Love works in strange way and when you least expects it.
It was never my intention of letting things be this way. Of course I have to admit it, the feeling is nice when someone loves you. But to deny someone's love, I guess it hurts more than being single and lonely.
Give me an epiphany, an idea or something out of the blue which will help me work my way out of this. I can't accept her and I sure won't lose her friendship.