Thoughts and a brand new monitor!
I'm back from a 3-day hiatus. My computer monitor was not working well and it completely shut down on Monday night. Hence, i could not use the computer till today. The hardware was working, only the monitor is spoilt.
So anyways, 'O' Level is almost done. All that's left is just my D&T paper and Science paper 1. 2 more papers and i'm done. Speaking of which, graduation night is coming soon! I have not yet plan for the day and i have not yet prepare my attire for the function. Hopefully, i can get it all sorted out by this weekend. What i have in mind, is just a simple formal clothing. I'm not going to wear a tie, and i'm definitely avoiding the kind of suit businessmen tend to wear. Hey, the theme is Youth and Vibrant. So, might as well showcase the youthfulness in me!
Quite recently, my mum has been bugging me about working after the 'O' Levels. Seriously, i'm not that enthusiastic when it comes to working. I prefer to find my own job, probably by mid-december or january then i will start working. However, my mom has other ideas in store for me. She wants me to start working immediately after my 'O' Levels.
No break? I atleast deserve a few weeks of rest since i have been busting my butt these past few months preparing for the 'O' Level. I don't want a few days rest. It's too quick. Besides, i'm the one that's going to be working. She said to me that thousands of student taking the 'O' Level is going to look for a job.
So?
Doesn't mean thousands of students are looking for a job and i also must follow suit. Probably they got nothing better to do during the long holiday. I know that i don't share the same enthusiasm as my sister. The 'O' Level is not even over and she is already applying for a job. My mother stressed that the importance of working now is to realise how hard it is when we begin our working career. I agree with what she said, but i still feel that now is not the time for me to think about work.
I want to grow up and be able to remininsce my teenage life. I want to be able to say to myself that i have indeed enjoyed myself during this period. Besides, it is this period of time where we actually enjoy life the most. I don't want to look back and regret. I don't want to regret, saying things like "I should have done this when i was young" or "I wish i could have done it".
Don't come to me and say that i will still be able to do this sort of things when i grow up, because i know that all the time will be spent working or raising children. When in our lifetime will we be able to play, to sing aloud, to make a nuisance of ourselves just to crack a joke with our friends?
So anyways, 'O' Level is almost done. All that's left is just my D&T paper and Science paper 1. 2 more papers and i'm done. Speaking of which, graduation night is coming soon! I have not yet plan for the day and i have not yet prepare my attire for the function. Hopefully, i can get it all sorted out by this weekend. What i have in mind, is just a simple formal clothing. I'm not going to wear a tie, and i'm definitely avoiding the kind of suit businessmen tend to wear. Hey, the theme is Youth and Vibrant. So, might as well showcase the youthfulness in me!
Quite recently, my mum has been bugging me about working after the 'O' Levels. Seriously, i'm not that enthusiastic when it comes to working. I prefer to find my own job, probably by mid-december or january then i will start working. However, my mom has other ideas in store for me. She wants me to start working immediately after my 'O' Levels.
No break? I atleast deserve a few weeks of rest since i have been busting my butt these past few months preparing for the 'O' Level. I don't want a few days rest. It's too quick. Besides, i'm the one that's going to be working. She said to me that thousands of student taking the 'O' Level is going to look for a job.
So?
Doesn't mean thousands of students are looking for a job and i also must follow suit. Probably they got nothing better to do during the long holiday. I know that i don't share the same enthusiasm as my sister. The 'O' Level is not even over and she is already applying for a job. My mother stressed that the importance of working now is to realise how hard it is when we begin our working career. I agree with what she said, but i still feel that now is not the time for me to think about work.
I want to grow up and be able to remininsce my teenage life. I want to be able to say to myself that i have indeed enjoyed myself during this period. Besides, it is this period of time where we actually enjoy life the most. I don't want to look back and regret. I don't want to regret, saying things like "I should have done this when i was young" or "I wish i could have done it".
Don't come to me and say that i will still be able to do this sort of things when i grow up, because i know that all the time will be spent working or raising children. When in our lifetime will we be able to play, to sing aloud, to make a nuisance of ourselves just to crack a joke with our friends?