Summarise hari raya celebration
Just a brief summary of my Hari Raya celebrations: It's been fun so far and i'm enjoying myself. I have been spending the day visiting relatives and going for tuition too. I must not forget the fact that 'O' Level is next week. Therefore, i can't celebrate that much and be aware of my preparations for the exams. So anyways, this is just some of the many pictures that is taken during Hari Raya. I'm sorry that i could not upload all the pictures yet, but i will upload it soon. I'm also collating pictures from my cousins, hence i will be able to present to you more pictures.
Enjoy!

A photo consisting all the women and girls from my father's family.

Family photo!

My Mom and Dad

My younger sister

Featuring my grandma and 2 aunties, Aunt Laila and Aunt Rita

Aunt Laila and my Grandma
Enjoy!

A photo consisting all the women and girls from my father's family.

Family photo!

My Mom and Dad

My younger sister

Featuring my grandma and 2 aunties, Aunt Laila and Aunt Rita

Aunt Laila and my Grandma