Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
I woke up in the morning and looked at the time. The clock reads 11am. I muttered softly, "8 hours left". 8 hours left till break fast. 8 hours left for the fasting month to be over. 8 hours left and i can eat the whole day without ever thinking of fasting. 8 more hours till Hari Raya!
Unfortunately, i could not think of any other reasons as i need to get ready for tuition immediately. Tuition starts at 12pm, and i leave the house at 11.45am. Tuition went pretty well, did Maths paper 1. Without me realising, the clock reads 5pm. 2 more hours!
I make my way home, taking bus 27 to Seng Kang. In the bus, just as i was about to fall asleep, some kid started screaming at his Grandmother in Chinese. I can't say what they were saying as my Chinese intepretation isn't good. I can't intepret most of the chinese words, save for a few curses which i can remember vividly. Which brings me to this incident. I can swear that for a moment, the boy utter the words 'Chee Bye' to his grandmother. I was shocked at first, seeing a small boy that dares to insult his Grandmother. Seems nowadays, kinds are getting much more bolder and rude as well. I can't say that parents should be blamed, and i can't sat that they shouldn't. Guess its hard bringing up children. Maybe the sayings is true. That we only know how to 'make' children, but bringing them up, we fail miserably.
All day long i waited for 7pm. Most might expect me to be sitting infront of the radio, waiting impatiently to break fast. However, that is not the case. Ironically as it sounds, i was in fact sleeping in my room. Apparently, the incident in the bus as not allowed me to sleep. Hence, i was dead tired when i reached home and straight away slump on my bed.
My brother then woke me up to breakfast. I just ate rice and drink tea, and went straight back to sleep. I was only fully awake at 8pm, when i was awaken rudely by my mom. Took a bath, prayed and started to clean the house. Firstly was my room, and i took quite a long time cleaning it as i want my room to be THOROUGHLY cleaned. Not like one of those days when i just lazily clean the room.
Now, i have just finished bathing and wishing my friends who are online Selamat Hari Raya. Although Hari Raya is a joyous occasion, i can't be too overjoyous as my 'O' Level is next week. Anyway, taking a step at a time. Hari Raya first, then 'O' Level.
Lastly, to all readers out there.. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.
Unfortunately, i could not think of any other reasons as i need to get ready for tuition immediately. Tuition starts at 12pm, and i leave the house at 11.45am. Tuition went pretty well, did Maths paper 1. Without me realising, the clock reads 5pm. 2 more hours!
I make my way home, taking bus 27 to Seng Kang. In the bus, just as i was about to fall asleep, some kid started screaming at his Grandmother in Chinese. I can't say what they were saying as my Chinese intepretation isn't good. I can't intepret most of the chinese words, save for a few curses which i can remember vividly. Which brings me to this incident. I can swear that for a moment, the boy utter the words 'Chee Bye' to his grandmother. I was shocked at first, seeing a small boy that dares to insult his Grandmother. Seems nowadays, kinds are getting much more bolder and rude as well. I can't say that parents should be blamed, and i can't sat that they shouldn't. Guess its hard bringing up children. Maybe the sayings is true. That we only know how to 'make' children, but bringing them up, we fail miserably.
All day long i waited for 7pm. Most might expect me to be sitting infront of the radio, waiting impatiently to break fast. However, that is not the case. Ironically as it sounds, i was in fact sleeping in my room. Apparently, the incident in the bus as not allowed me to sleep. Hence, i was dead tired when i reached home and straight away slump on my bed.
My brother then woke me up to breakfast. I just ate rice and drink tea, and went straight back to sleep. I was only fully awake at 8pm, when i was awaken rudely by my mom. Took a bath, prayed and started to clean the house. Firstly was my room, and i took quite a long time cleaning it as i want my room to be THOROUGHLY cleaned. Not like one of those days when i just lazily clean the room.
Now, i have just finished bathing and wishing my friends who are online Selamat Hari Raya. Although Hari Raya is a joyous occasion, i can't be too overjoyous as my 'O' Level is next week. Anyway, taking a step at a time. Hari Raya first, then 'O' Level.
Lastly, to all readers out there.. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.