O's over, Grad night here i come!
At last, since the day i received my entry proof for the 'O' Level, i have waited for this day to come. 'O' levels are officially over! I can now breath a sigh of relief and look forward to my Grad night which is 2 days away.
It's one thing to look forward to it, but another to prepare for the occasion. Thus far, i have not plan or bought anything for the grad night. I am totally unprepared for it. I only have tomorrow to buy the necessary items for Grad night. Hopefully, the items are not that expensive either. Right now, i'm thinking of wearing mostly black for Grad night. I must have atleast two colours for my attire, one colour will make me look too dull. Anyways, the theme is youth and vibrant. I'm sure i can come up with something by tonight.
With that said and done, a brief summary of today. I woke up around 9am, ate breakfast and did 1 paper of Science MCQ. Then i watch some video and get ready for school. I must say that today is a really cool day. There has been no sunshine, only wet downpour throughout the day. I was feeling a bit jittery while going to school, must have been the air-con in the bus. After school, went to Compass Point for a while to browse some clothing for Grad night. Then, i make my way home and slept for a few hours.
Well, that's it for today. Its quite a normal day for me, nothing much happened or anything worth mentioning. I will keep posting soon, probably about my Grad night.
It's one thing to look forward to it, but another to prepare for the occasion. Thus far, i have not plan or bought anything for the grad night. I am totally unprepared for it. I only have tomorrow to buy the necessary items for Grad night. Hopefully, the items are not that expensive either. Right now, i'm thinking of wearing mostly black for Grad night. I must have atleast two colours for my attire, one colour will make me look too dull. Anyways, the theme is youth and vibrant. I'm sure i can come up with something by tonight.
With that said and done, a brief summary of today. I woke up around 9am, ate breakfast and did 1 paper of Science MCQ. Then i watch some video and get ready for school. I must say that today is a really cool day. There has been no sunshine, only wet downpour throughout the day. I was feeling a bit jittery while going to school, must have been the air-con in the bus. After school, went to Compass Point for a while to browse some clothing for Grad night. Then, i make my way home and slept for a few hours.
Well, that's it for today. Its quite a normal day for me, nothing much happened or anything worth mentioning. I will keep posting soon, probably about my Grad night.