Flu epidemic and collection of testi and certs
I'm living life with a bad flu at the moment. I think my fever is coming up so i took the necessary precautions by taking 2 pills of panadol. Hopefully, i won't be having any fever any time soon.
Today was quite okay for me. I spend the whole day at home due to the flu. I played my Xbox games, i realised how much i miss playing video games since its been a month or so since i last played video games. Then i took an afternoon nap and woke up around an hour later. I couldn't really sleep no matter how hard i tried.
Tomorrow i'm going to school to collect my Testimonials and Leave certificate. Really Ms yong want this to get it over and done with. Other classes are getting theirs when the results are released next year. Speaking of Ms Yong, i'm pretty sure she is 'Godmother'. I mean, in my life, i have never asked anyone to be my godmother. Besides, Miss yong is being named as the' Godmother of 5N1.' Pretty lame but that's what you get in a class full of clever people. We will practically do just anything to relieve stress, even crack a few lame jokes. Unfortunately, the lame jokes sticks to you throughout your secondary school life.
Anyways, aside from the annoying flu, i'm looking forward in meeting my classmates tomorrow. I'm going to meet all those faces probably for the last time this year.
Today was quite okay for me. I spend the whole day at home due to the flu. I played my Xbox games, i realised how much i miss playing video games since its been a month or so since i last played video games. Then i took an afternoon nap and woke up around an hour later. I couldn't really sleep no matter how hard i tried.
Tomorrow i'm going to school to collect my Testimonials and Leave certificate. Really Ms yong want this to get it over and done with. Other classes are getting theirs when the results are released next year. Speaking of Ms Yong, i'm pretty sure she is 'Godmother'. I mean, in my life, i have never asked anyone to be my godmother. Besides, Miss yong is being named as the' Godmother of 5N1.' Pretty lame but that's what you get in a class full of clever people. We will practically do just anything to relieve stress, even crack a few lame jokes. Unfortunately, the lame jokes sticks to you throughout your secondary school life.
Anyways, aside from the annoying flu, i'm looking forward in meeting my classmates tomorrow. I'm going to meet all those faces probably for the last time this year.