Upcoming Hari Raya
3 days more till the end of Ramadhan. 3 days more till Hari Raya. 8 days more till the start of the written 'O' Level examination. 23 days more till the 'O' Level ends. 25 days more till Graduation night.
3 days more to Hari Raya and i have not yet finish cleaning my room. I still need to vacuum, re-arrange the books, clean the windows and etc.
8 days more to the 'O' Level and i'm not prepared yet. I havn't even started on my revision for Humanities and electives. The only subjects that i have been constantly revising the Maths and Science.
23 more days and 'O' Level is over. I can't wait for this day to come. I've been waiting for this day eversince i knew when the 'O' level ends.
25 more days to Graduation night. It might probably be the last night outing i will be having with my friends and teachers from Siglap. Truly excited about the occasion, however i still have not decide or prepare what to wear for that night. Only time will tell.
Yup, a whole long list of things to do and so little time to get it done. Oh well, sometimes we just got to get in tune with the flow. I'll get through this, especially the 'O' Level. From today onwards, it will just be Maths, Science and Social Studies!!!
3 days more to Hari Raya and i have not yet finish cleaning my room. I still need to vacuum, re-arrange the books, clean the windows and etc.
8 days more to the 'O' Level and i'm not prepared yet. I havn't even started on my revision for Humanities and electives. The only subjects that i have been constantly revising the Maths and Science.
23 more days and 'O' Level is over. I can't wait for this day to come. I've been waiting for this day eversince i knew when the 'O' level ends.
25 more days to Graduation night. It might probably be the last night outing i will be having with my friends and teachers from Siglap. Truly excited about the occasion, however i still have not decide or prepare what to wear for that night. Only time will tell.
Yup, a whole long list of things to do and so little time to get it done. Oh well, sometimes we just got to get in tune with the flow. I'll get through this, especially the 'O' Level. From today onwards, it will just be Maths, Science and Social Studies!!!