NUMB3RS
Everything is in equations, atleast that what the show meant. I just watched the show Numb3rs on AXN. Its about 2 brothers, one who is a seasoned FBI agent and the other is a brilliant mathematician. Together, they solve the most complex cases using mathematics. Of course it is the younger brother Charlie that did the math since he is a mathematician genius. The elder brother, Don is the one who catch the bad guys.
Just by watching this show, i feel inspired to do some maths equations. Haha... However, my recent inspiration must be save for tomorrow. For now, i must get some rest. I just took my medicine and the drowsiness is starting to kick in. Hopefully, tomorrow i'm able to go to school.
Just by watching this show, i feel inspired to do some maths equations. Haha... However, my recent inspiration must be save for tomorrow. For now, i must get some rest. I just took my medicine and the drowsiness is starting to kick in. Hopefully, tomorrow i'm able to go to school.