Enjoy the sweet summer rain
So he was shy and she... well, she was a leaf driven by the summer air. Wild and free. I
ntense, eager, alive. A dreamer.
It was a rainy day and she was looking at the sky. Directly in its eye. Standing in the middle of the street.
Boy - Sorry.
Girl - Oh, hi. I didn't see you there.
Boy - What are you doing?
Girl - Enjoying the rain... Isn't it beautiful?
Boy - But you are getting wet... you don't mind?
Girl - I just love it.
Her lips soft and wet, her hair all messed up and purple. He stood there watching her and smiled.
- Wanna try? -she said
He came closer and looked at her. Taking his head with her hands, she guided his face towards the rain. His hand suddenly let go of the umbrella...
ntense, eager, alive. A dreamer.
It was a rainy day and she was looking at the sky. Directly in its eye. Standing in the middle of the street.
Boy - Sorry.
Girl - Oh, hi. I didn't see you there.
Boy - What are you doing?
Girl - Enjoying the rain... Isn't it beautiful?
Boy - But you are getting wet... you don't mind?
Girl - I just love it.
Her lips soft and wet, her hair all messed up and purple. He stood there watching her and smiled.
- Wanna try? -she said
He came closer and looked at her. Taking his head with her hands, she guided his face towards the rain. His hand suddenly let go of the umbrella...