When different isn't actually different
Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin
Cause different
Doesn't feel so different
And going out is better
Than staying in
Okay, i may be posting a bit too much poems recently but its the only thing i'm doing nowadays besides studying. I myself find it a bit strange since i gave up writing poems for two years and now here i am writing poems during my free time. I guess listening to music or daydreaming is no longer enough during my spare time. I just had to put my thoughts into words and what better to do that by posting it on my blog...
Back to the beginning
Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin
Cause different
Doesn't feel so different
And going out is better
Than staying in
Okay, i may be posting a bit too much poems recently but its the only thing i'm doing nowadays besides studying. I myself find it a bit strange since i gave up writing poems for two years and now here i am writing poems during my free time. I guess listening to music or daydreaming is no longer enough during my spare time. I just had to put my thoughts into words and what better to do that by posting it on my blog...