Update..
A lot has been going on recently so i'm just going to summarise a few of them and leave out one or two for privacy sake.
Today had POA lesson. It was boring as usual. I pity my classmates who turned up on time for the lesson. I came late, well not purposely but intentionally. I can't stand having POA lesson from 8am-11.30am. That's 3 1/2 hrs of POA with Mdm Leow. No doubt that she teach very well but sitting in class for 3 hrs plus studying the same subject is just too much for me. Which is why i came at around 9am, thus i can pay attention in class without falling asleep halfway through her lesson.
Tuition has always been fun as usual. Been getting the hang of going to tuition everyday without feeling tired at night, although in the morning at school i will be sleeping my heads off on the table. This week is a holiday but still tuition goes on as per normal. Right now, we are just doing papers and more papers from other schools. Yea i'm getting a bit stressed out, always doing some maths problems or chemistry questions. Besides, i have not started revising my Social Studies and POA. These two subjects i'm left behind by don't know how much. I'm trying to absorb in as much facts as i can before prelims, especially Social Studies. Don't want to upset Mrs Warrier, or else her indian accent will come crashing down my world.
Speaking of my world, i guess it is not spinning as comfortably as it should be lately. Alot has been in my mind and i'm just trying to shrugged it off. Well, maybe it is not alot but that one thing is weighing down so much till it feels like i'm handling multiple problems at one go. I guess the prescence of someone really does affect my life, even though she is no longer around in my life.
-Ashiteru-
Today had POA lesson. It was boring as usual. I pity my classmates who turned up on time for the lesson. I came late, well not purposely but intentionally. I can't stand having POA lesson from 8am-11.30am. That's 3 1/2 hrs of POA with Mdm Leow. No doubt that she teach very well but sitting in class for 3 hrs plus studying the same subject is just too much for me. Which is why i came at around 9am, thus i can pay attention in class without falling asleep halfway through her lesson.
Tuition has always been fun as usual. Been getting the hang of going to tuition everyday without feeling tired at night, although in the morning at school i will be sleeping my heads off on the table. This week is a holiday but still tuition goes on as per normal. Right now, we are just doing papers and more papers from other schools. Yea i'm getting a bit stressed out, always doing some maths problems or chemistry questions. Besides, i have not started revising my Social Studies and POA. These two subjects i'm left behind by don't know how much. I'm trying to absorb in as much facts as i can before prelims, especially Social Studies. Don't want to upset Mrs Warrier, or else her indian accent will come crashing down my world.
Speaking of my world, i guess it is not spinning as comfortably as it should be lately. Alot has been in my mind and i'm just trying to shrugged it off. Well, maybe it is not alot but that one thing is weighing down so much till it feels like i'm handling multiple problems at one go. I guess the prescence of someone really does affect my life, even though she is no longer around in my life.
-Ashiteru-