Sweet dreams
This is the time
When you need a friend
You just need someone near
I'm not looking forward to
The night I'll spend thinking of you
When you're not here
How many times will I think
About the things I'd like to do
Always denied the right
To live my life the way I want
I want to share it with you
Sleep, like a child
Resting deep
You don't know what you give me
I keep
For these moments alone
There's no time to tell you
Half the things that I should
Close you're eyes
I want to see you tonight
In my sweet dreams
When you need a friend
You just need someone near
I'm not looking forward to
The night I'll spend thinking of you
When you're not here
How many times will I think
About the things I'd like to do
Always denied the right
To live my life the way I want
I want to share it with you
Sleep, like a child
Resting deep
You don't know what you give me
I keep
For these moments alone
There's no time to tell you
Half the things that I should
Close you're eyes
I want to see you tonight
In my sweet dreams