Stars
Even the stars are different
Stars are stars, how can they be different?
Trust me, there can be a difference
Here I am once again, doing what my heart doesn't want to face
Cause I can't see, I can't feel
What I need to feel...
How many times have I gone through this process?
Thinking that she's the star of the world...
Many girls are like her
Exact in beauty
Exact in movement...
But not in personality...
Stars are stars, how can they be different?
Trust me, there can be a difference
Here I am once again, doing what my heart doesn't want to face
Cause I can't see, I can't feel
What I need to feel...
How many times have I gone through this process?
Thinking that she's the star of the world...
Many girls are like her
Exact in beauty
Exact in movement...
But not in personality...