Shocking relevation
I was relative shocked that you manage to catch up to me after all these years. I got to admit, i cannot go through another sleepless night as per last night. I was shocked but was also expecting that you will know where to find me. I just didn't expect it to be this soon, and of all years, it has to be this year and at this point of time.
Not to worry, no one will understand the gist of what im writing now. No one except you. I know you are reading this, guess you still are as predictable as you used to be. All this while, while hiding under a shell, you sought me out. And here i am in the open, awaiting your prescence. No longer hiding beneath the shell that is scarred.
Not to worry, no one will understand the gist of what im writing now. No one except you. I know you are reading this, guess you still are as predictable as you used to be. All this while, while hiding under a shell, you sought me out. And here i am in the open, awaiting your prescence. No longer hiding beneath the shell that is scarred.