Russell Peters
I just finished watching comedian Russell Peters doing his act on stage for the second time in two days. Tassha send me the video yesterday night. It was hilarious! I especially like his joke regarding the African blackjack dealer name, his father's warning and the chinese shop owner. The rest of his jokes was also funny. I must say, he really is a funny comedian. Probably one of the best i have seen. His looks also made him look funny.
Weekends is alrite. There was some eventful and uneventful happenings. I'm not going to elaborate on it that much. All i've got to say is, everyone has their own shit and mess. Guess i will just have to look on the brightside, no matter how dim my world will be.
Yea like she said, 'it will work out somehow'.
Weekends is alrite. There was some eventful and uneventful happenings. I'm not going to elaborate on it that much. All i've got to say is, everyone has their own shit and mess. Guess i will just have to look on the brightside, no matter how dim my world will be.
Yea like she said, 'it will work out somehow'.