destiny
Life has its way with us. The decisions we made, and the sacrifices we take is what separates our own personal life from others. No two people share the same life, there is bound to be a difference between us. Some people say that our life is pre-destined since the day we were born. In my opinion, i think its just a load of crap.
I just can't seem to comprehend the meaning of destiny. If our life is determine by destiny and no matter what we do, we can't change it, then why bother live life?
Tsk tsk tsk, you just never cease to amaze me.
I admit, that question sets me thinking. Yeah, life for me sure has its ups and downs. I certainly had more than my fair share of it. I guess destiny isn't true. I mean there is no point in living life if our life has already been set by destiny. I might be destined to be someone, or maybe no one. If i were destined to be the latter, then no matter what i do, i just can't escape destiny right?
I always believed life is a mystery, and what we do now in life will shape our future. Decisions play an important role in our life. Whatever decisions we made, may it be for the better or worse, we have to live with the consequences.
I just can't seem to comprehend the meaning of destiny. If our life is determine by destiny and no matter what we do, we can't change it, then why bother live life?
Tsk tsk tsk, you just never cease to amaze me.
I admit, that question sets me thinking. Yeah, life for me sure has its ups and downs. I certainly had more than my fair share of it. I guess destiny isn't true. I mean there is no point in living life if our life has already been set by destiny. I might be destined to be someone, or maybe no one. If i were destined to be the latter, then no matter what i do, i just can't escape destiny right?
I always believed life is a mystery, and what we do now in life will shape our future. Decisions play an important role in our life. Whatever decisions we made, may it be for the better or worse, we have to live with the consequences.