Clean Clean Clean
Students of my age at this point of time are supposed to be busy with their studies. Flipping through their textbook and revising mathematical formula. I plan to revise, however it turns out to be one of those plans which you just can seem to fulfil no matter how much effort you put in trying to make it happen. Well, probably my effort wasn't that much but atleast i tried. What can you expect from a lazy bum like me?
So instead of studying, i ended up cleaning the entire house. I was forced by my mom, since i was just lazing around in my room, playing games and watching television. Took out the vacuum, and started to clean my room first, followed by my parents and then the entire house. Proud to say, my room is squeaky clean after the clean up. I can't say about the rest of the house though, but they are in acceptable condition.
Tomorrow prelims will be my science practical. Only downside is, i will be among the students scheduled in the first shift. After my shift is over, i will have to wait for the second shift to finish only then i can go home. That means an hour and a half of spare time being spent in the library. Which can time well spent if you will revise your work for the next paper which is on Thursday. But no, i'm not going to revise Social Studies. I got my study plan worked out. So i'm going to stick with it and not listen to others who will definitely pester me to study everytime. There is only that much i can take from studying, and if the limit exceeds, i might just give up and let go of everything.
A few of my friends are starting to feel the pressure and stress already. Someone in particular is Mardhiah. We chatted on the phone in the afternoon. It seems she does not have a condusive environment to study. I understand her situation. Trying to study in the room and then your sister disrupts your concentration, your mom wants you to do some miscellaneous stuffs. It can really be annoying. I told her to just relax. No point getting temperamental because of the smallest of things. She study hard, real hard. Even harder than me. But she just fail to realise that studying hard will lead to nowhere. At the most, you just reassure your parents that you are studying. While in fact, nothing gets in your head and you will still be left clueless regarding the topic.
So yeah, that's about it i guess. I will keep posting regarding the latest events in my life, as i'm quite sure that's the function of a blog.
Blog=Online diary but without the privacy
So instead of studying, i ended up cleaning the entire house. I was forced by my mom, since i was just lazing around in my room, playing games and watching television. Took out the vacuum, and started to clean my room first, followed by my parents and then the entire house. Proud to say, my room is squeaky clean after the clean up. I can't say about the rest of the house though, but they are in acceptable condition.
Tomorrow prelims will be my science practical. Only downside is, i will be among the students scheduled in the first shift. After my shift is over, i will have to wait for the second shift to finish only then i can go home. That means an hour and a half of spare time being spent in the library. Which can time well spent if you will revise your work for the next paper which is on Thursday. But no, i'm not going to revise Social Studies. I got my study plan worked out. So i'm going to stick with it and not listen to others who will definitely pester me to study everytime. There is only that much i can take from studying, and if the limit exceeds, i might just give up and let go of everything.
A few of my friends are starting to feel the pressure and stress already. Someone in particular is Mardhiah. We chatted on the phone in the afternoon. It seems she does not have a condusive environment to study. I understand her situation. Trying to study in the room and then your sister disrupts your concentration, your mom wants you to do some miscellaneous stuffs. It can really be annoying. I told her to just relax. No point getting temperamental because of the smallest of things. She study hard, real hard. Even harder than me. But she just fail to realise that studying hard will lead to nowhere. At the most, you just reassure your parents that you are studying. While in fact, nothing gets in your head and you will still be left clueless regarding the topic.
So yeah, that's about it i guess. I will keep posting regarding the latest events in my life, as i'm quite sure that's the function of a blog.
Blog=Online diary but without the privacy