14 September
Highlights for today...
Nothing much happen in school, except for Mr Barton wonderful seminar during consultation period. Only one word can describe him, amazing. He can entertain us students, who has gone through a day of school and feeling rather sleepy, and make us understand what he is trying to teach. I did not realise that English can be that much fun although it was like an hour and a half. Sufian got to be the centre of his jokes. I especially like the part when he did the magic trick, the 3 card switch. That was really funny!
Today tuition ended quite early. I was there only for about an hour. But in one hour, i managed to finish 6 question of Maths paper 2. Then Cik Mah gave me a whole stack of notes for Chemistry, Qualitative Analysis. I'm now forced to memorise 4 pages of it by tonight, by hook or by crook.
A piece of good news, my English group are poised to win! Yup, i'm really excited about it. We now lead the class by over 200 points, thus it seems impossible for the nearest group to catch up with us. Considering the fact that the last points will be from the English Prelims, i'm pretty sure we will win it. That means my group won't have to pay a cent for the class chalet that's going to be held later in the year. Probably after the Graduation Night. ~Wee~ I'm quite excited about it. Another event to look forward too once the 'O' Levels are over!
Nothing much happen in school, except for Mr Barton wonderful seminar during consultation period. Only one word can describe him, amazing. He can entertain us students, who has gone through a day of school and feeling rather sleepy, and make us understand what he is trying to teach. I did not realise that English can be that much fun although it was like an hour and a half. Sufian got to be the centre of his jokes. I especially like the part when he did the magic trick, the 3 card switch. That was really funny!
Today tuition ended quite early. I was there only for about an hour. But in one hour, i managed to finish 6 question of Maths paper 2. Then Cik Mah gave me a whole stack of notes for Chemistry, Qualitative Analysis. I'm now forced to memorise 4 pages of it by tonight, by hook or by crook.
A piece of good news, my English group are poised to win! Yup, i'm really excited about it. We now lead the class by over 200 points, thus it seems impossible for the nearest group to catch up with us. Considering the fact that the last points will be from the English Prelims, i'm pretty sure we will win it. That means my group won't have to pay a cent for the class chalet that's going to be held later in the year. Probably after the Graduation Night. ~Wee~ I'm quite excited about it. Another event to look forward too once the 'O' Levels are over!