Missing you
I know i should not miss you but i can't help it. Missing you everyday has been the norm for me these couple of years. But lately, the feeling is getting deeper. Whenever i'm in a fixed or just reminiscing the past, you will always come to mind.
Sometimes i asked myself, 'How did it turn out like this?"
Most of the times, i keep imagining what's it like if you were never gone. My life will definitely not be the same. Well as for you, you will definitely live to see the world more. People always keep saying to me; "Whatever happens, it happen for a reason". But till now, i do not see the reason behind it. I can't confide to you like i used to, cause it will be the same as talking to myself. You might be listening, you may not. Life will not stop for any one person, thus it is of utmost importance that i move on.
3 years of trying, no. Make it 3 years of failing. How can anyone forget about someone when she is always at the back of your mind. In a moment, i might be engrossed or busy with daily work then the next moment, i suddenly remembered the times we had together a midst everything that's going on. I wonder if the time will come when i shed the facade that i've been putting on.
I miss you... I've always miss you...
Sometimes i asked myself, 'How did it turn out like this?"
Most of the times, i keep imagining what's it like if you were never gone. My life will definitely not be the same. Well as for you, you will definitely live to see the world more. People always keep saying to me; "Whatever happens, it happen for a reason". But till now, i do not see the reason behind it. I can't confide to you like i used to, cause it will be the same as talking to myself. You might be listening, you may not. Life will not stop for any one person, thus it is of utmost importance that i move on.
3 years of trying, no. Make it 3 years of failing. How can anyone forget about someone when she is always at the back of your mind. In a moment, i might be engrossed or busy with daily work then the next moment, i suddenly remembered the times we had together a midst everything that's going on. I wonder if the time will come when i shed the facade that i've been putting on.
I miss you... I've always miss you...