My side
Would you reject the girl that loves you whole-heartedly, knowing that she loves you deeply and sincerely but in the end you just don't have feelings for her. For the first few months after we get to know each other, life was pretty good. I had someone whom i can be opened with, someone to share my sorrows and my joys. No, i don't love her. I just treat her as one of my close friends. Is what i did stupid or smart? Right or wrong? Then again, the most important question in my mind would be, will i ever regret making that decision?
I guess it was stupid of me to reject her but i hoped it was for the best. It takes two hands to clap, which also means it takes two people to make love work. The last 5 days has been really emotional for me. In school, i tried to block that feeling so that others can't see. I don't see the need of telling my friends what i'm feeling because they may or may not understand. Even if they do, what can they do about it? Practically nothing, the only thing they can do is give me support and give me advice which will influence my thinking and decision. When all's said and done, i will be the one to make that decison in the end. I told someone about it, not the whole details though. But i guess there's only that much that she can do to help me.
Sigh, the song from my previous post was from Simple Plan-Untitled. Its a great song, very 'jiwang' and it kinda reflect how i feel. I always thought being single, i could escape from all these problems and dilemma. But i was wrong, it was just wishful thinking.
I guess it was stupid of me to reject her but i hoped it was for the best. It takes two hands to clap, which also means it takes two people to make love work. The last 5 days has been really emotional for me. In school, i tried to block that feeling so that others can't see. I don't see the need of telling my friends what i'm feeling because they may or may not understand. Even if they do, what can they do about it? Practically nothing, the only thing they can do is give me support and give me advice which will influence my thinking and decision. When all's said and done, i will be the one to make that decison in the end. I told someone about it, not the whole details though. But i guess there's only that much that she can do to help me.
Sigh, the song from my previous post was from Simple Plan-Untitled. Its a great song, very 'jiwang' and it kinda reflect how i feel. I always thought being single, i could escape from all these problems and dilemma. But i was wrong, it was just wishful thinking.