...
Love can change to hatred in an instance. But hatred takes a very long time to change to love, most of the times it is deemed impossible. Y is it that it is so easy for someone to hate rather than love another? Both feelings comes from the heart.
Well, its official then. Hate me for all i care just because i rejected you, call it unrequitted love if you like. You can't force love, it comes naturally and no compromise is involved. Yes i agree that my situation is different. I might be longing for someone that wasn't even mine in the first place but still, i would never accept a person whom i do not love or force someone to accept my love.
From now onwards, i will not bother to pick up my handphone when i receive your calls. Your SMSes will just be unread and deleted. I don't care anymore about how you feel even though you were once close to me. Still, despite my actions, i will never hate you. Take it that i never exist in your life, isn't that what you wished for during our last conversation? It doesn't matter if you didn't mean what you said, because i know you too well. It might be true that you didn't mean what you said, but i believe its the best. You tried forgetting me by having another boyfriend, well good luck to both of you because you're gonna need it.
As for me, i'm still the same old me. I can't be regretting this the whole time. Yes i regret losing a friend like you but i still got my whole life ahead. I'm gonna meet new friends and you are going to find somebody else. Trust me, there are more to life than you will ever imagine. You're only 17, and if our path crossed each other again in the future, rest assured that i will not bear any grudges against you. I'm not that kinda a guy that will bear grudges neither will i forget. I'll just forgive. Who knows, when you're all grown up and more matured, we could be friends again. But till then, we might as well be strangers.
Well, its official then. Hate me for all i care just because i rejected you, call it unrequitted love if you like. You can't force love, it comes naturally and no compromise is involved. Yes i agree that my situation is different. I might be longing for someone that wasn't even mine in the first place but still, i would never accept a person whom i do not love or force someone to accept my love.
From now onwards, i will not bother to pick up my handphone when i receive your calls. Your SMSes will just be unread and deleted. I don't care anymore about how you feel even though you were once close to me. Still, despite my actions, i will never hate you. Take it that i never exist in your life, isn't that what you wished for during our last conversation? It doesn't matter if you didn't mean what you said, because i know you too well. It might be true that you didn't mean what you said, but i believe its the best. You tried forgetting me by having another boyfriend, well good luck to both of you because you're gonna need it.
As for me, i'm still the same old me. I can't be regretting this the whole time. Yes i regret losing a friend like you but i still got my whole life ahead. I'm gonna meet new friends and you are going to find somebody else. Trust me, there are more to life than you will ever imagine. You're only 17, and if our path crossed each other again in the future, rest assured that i will not bear any grudges against you. I'm not that kinda a guy that will bear grudges neither will i forget. I'll just forgive. Who knows, when you're all grown up and more matured, we could be friends again. But till then, we might as well be strangers.