Today
I watched Star Wars episode 3 with Ashaari and Raziz today. The movie was okay, but its not that spectacular enough. I really expected more from the movie, especially with all the hype that has been going on. The part when Anakin succumbs to the dark side is pretty vague. There was no real motive or not convincing enough as to why Anakin join the dark side.
Niwaes, during the movie.. As usual, Ashaari and Raziz started to make noises. When the part where the wookie were speaking to each other, they mimic their sound in the theater. Even when there is no wookie and the scene changed to another battle, they still continued to make those noises. I couldn't help but laugh. Yoda as usual was complicated. His english is just backwards, kinda hard to know what's he is saying.
However, the special effects was nice and i like the lightsaber battle. Especially the last part, whem Anakin faced off with Obi Wan and Yoda take on the emperor. Nice lightsaber duel!
Well, today is been quite a day. Before i met Ashaari and Raziz, mard called me. She and he problems all, kept me thinking even till now. I just can't figure out why it happen? The real reason behind it and how she is feeling. Only time can tell. Unfortunately, MT 'O' level is on Monday and she is kinda distraught. Kinda pity her in a way, niwaes.. I'll just keep thinking about how to help her, guess i won't be able to sleep tonite.
Niwaes, during the movie.. As usual, Ashaari and Raziz started to make noises. When the part where the wookie were speaking to each other, they mimic their sound in the theater. Even when there is no wookie and the scene changed to another battle, they still continued to make those noises. I couldn't help but laugh. Yoda as usual was complicated. His english is just backwards, kinda hard to know what's he is saying.
However, the special effects was nice and i like the lightsaber battle. Especially the last part, whem Anakin faced off with Obi Wan and Yoda take on the emperor. Nice lightsaber duel!
Well, today is been quite a day. Before i met Ashaari and Raziz, mard called me. She and he problems all, kept me thinking even till now. I just can't figure out why it happen? The real reason behind it and how she is feeling. Only time can tell. Unfortunately, MT 'O' level is on Monday and she is kinda distraught. Kinda pity her in a way, niwaes.. I'll just keep thinking about how to help her, guess i won't be able to sleep tonite.