...
She came to my life, made an impact and left footprints in my heart. I tried telling myself to backaway but she's just too nice and too sweet. Everytime we chatted on the phone or MSN, she would pour out all her feelings. Hatred, discontent, happiness, joy... Anything that she feels knowing full well that i'm always on the other line willing to listen.
Then one fine day, she pour her heart to me. She told me bout her feelings for me. However, no matter how close we have become during these last few months, i did not share the same feelings as her. I regard her as a really close fren, one which i will treasure. There was a little bit of attraction and chemistry. I may have felt like i love her but certain past and present of my life restricted me. Its good to be loved by someone, the feeling is really great.
As the saying goes; "Its better to choose the one that loves you rather than the one that you love because the one that you love can never love you like the one that loves you." I think about it real hard. Not knowing whether to accept it and lived thru a facade in her eyes, telling her that i share the same feelings as her but in truth, im just lying. Issit worth it, just to make her feel better?
In the end, i choose not to accept it. I told her, what i feel and the things which im dealing with. She understands, but like everyone else. She just wants to be loved. I noe i broke her heart that day, and i really don't like it. Don't ask me y i never accept her, cause you will never noe the answer.
And then, this now has to happen. I thought it was over but guess i presume it will be over. 'Presumption is the mother of all disaster.' This time, i don't know what to do. I 've been thinking about this matter 4 days in a row. I'm thinking about it in school, at home, even before i sleep i'm thinking about it. The matter is something different, its not about the same thing as the topic above although its related. Its a whole different matter altogether. For the first time in my life, i'm stuck to decide.
Then one fine day, she pour her heart to me. She told me bout her feelings for me. However, no matter how close we have become during these last few months, i did not share the same feelings as her. I regard her as a really close fren, one which i will treasure. There was a little bit of attraction and chemistry. I may have felt like i love her but certain past and present of my life restricted me. Its good to be loved by someone, the feeling is really great.
As the saying goes; "Its better to choose the one that loves you rather than the one that you love because the one that you love can never love you like the one that loves you." I think about it real hard. Not knowing whether to accept it and lived thru a facade in her eyes, telling her that i share the same feelings as her but in truth, im just lying. Issit worth it, just to make her feel better?
In the end, i choose not to accept it. I told her, what i feel and the things which im dealing with. She understands, but like everyone else. She just wants to be loved. I noe i broke her heart that day, and i really don't like it. Don't ask me y i never accept her, cause you will never noe the answer.
And then, this now has to happen. I thought it was over but guess i presume it will be over. 'Presumption is the mother of all disaster.' This time, i don't know what to do. I 've been thinking about this matter 4 days in a row. I'm thinking about it in school, at home, even before i sleep i'm thinking about it. The matter is something different, its not about the same thing as the topic above although its related. Its a whole different matter altogether. For the first time in my life, i'm stuck to decide.