--Todae marks the 2 Years of My Regrets--
2 years has passed since the day i last heard bout my EX, Farhana.. Sigh, feeling really moody rite now. My heart is all bottled up, and my mind is reallie in a state of denial. 2 years happened so fast, but the pain is still there. I went to the beach for a while todae, left home bout 1.45 pm and came back around 5pm+... I think bout her alot todae, n i was thinking shld i meet her family or not? Well, i decided not to. I think its better that i just keep away from them and not get in touch..
So i went to the beach, sat at my 'spot' and juz stare at the sea. The beach was quite windy, the sound of the waves made me calm. I just can't believe that it happen.. Of all things, y must it be this?? Feel like turning back time and start life anew.. Mayb at the moment when she was about to leave Singapore, shld have told her to stay. Mayb that will certainly change things. She won't have to call me 2 years later telling me that she's pregnant and that the boy she slept wif resembles me alot.. And she still miss me! Well, if she does, den it won't happen rite? Guess i was so pissed off wif her and her accusations till i made some remarks which i think hurt her alot..
Sigh, i realise its my fault niwaes. I wasn't able to fulfil the promised we made which was to keep in touch. We lost contact about a month after she migrate but she was always in my mind.. Niwaes, wat happened after that is wat hurts me alot.. I won't post the story peeps, sori.. Juz that its too hard to accept wat has happened.. Juz a gentle reminder; if ur relationship fails and the other party wants ur forgiveness, do forgive them. Cos wen they are gone, you will be filled wif regrets.. Yup, tats bout it todae.. I'm reallie in a sad mood now, its been a day and i 've not spoken anything to anyone.. I onli chatted in the internet, and that is onli typing. So take carez peeps, live life wif no regrets! (",)
So i went to the beach, sat at my 'spot' and juz stare at the sea. The beach was quite windy, the sound of the waves made me calm. I just can't believe that it happen.. Of all things, y must it be this?? Feel like turning back time and start life anew.. Mayb at the moment when she was about to leave Singapore, shld have told her to stay. Mayb that will certainly change things. She won't have to call me 2 years later telling me that she's pregnant and that the boy she slept wif resembles me alot.. And she still miss me! Well, if she does, den it won't happen rite? Guess i was so pissed off wif her and her accusations till i made some remarks which i think hurt her alot..
Sigh, i realise its my fault niwaes. I wasn't able to fulfil the promised we made which was to keep in touch. We lost contact about a month after she migrate but she was always in my mind.. Niwaes, wat happened after that is wat hurts me alot.. I won't post the story peeps, sori.. Juz that its too hard to accept wat has happened.. Juz a gentle reminder; if ur relationship fails and the other party wants ur forgiveness, do forgive them. Cos wen they are gone, you will be filled wif regrets.. Yup, tats bout it todae.. I'm reallie in a sad mood now, its been a day and i 've not spoken anything to anyone.. I onli chatted in the internet, and that is onli typing. So take carez peeps, live life wif no regrets! (",)