.:My thoughts:.
Dun understand y yesterday nite i kept thinking??? I was not in the mood to do anything; i can't study, watch T.V or even eat my dinner. My mind was boggled up, and my heart was bottled up. Haiz, i spent bout 3 hours in my room. Alone in the darkness, wif the music turned on. I didn't even bother to switch on the lights. I was thinking bout many things; life, love and my school life. Hehe, i still remembered Ifah telling me that she's suffering from 'emo attack'. Hahahx, kinda cute wif the way she said it..Well, mayb i'm, but mayb i'm not. I juz can't understand that y i'm thinking bout this stuffs in the first place.
I think bout my life.. What has happened, what i've done and what is my goals in the future. Well, now i noe that i dun have any goals in the future. I dunnoe wat poly course i plan to take or my ideal job profession. Hmm, usually teenagers my age noes their goals and they try to work on it. I on the other hand, dun have one! Which kept me thinking, wat am i studying for? Issit for myself, for my future or just to please my parents?
School life... As usual, school life is always great. My frens all brighten up my day in one way or the other. But, as teenagers, we also faced certain problems. School work, BGR and etc.. I asked 5 of my frens yesterdae, what dey think bout me? Out of 5, 4 said that i behave differently at home den in skool.. Hmm.. It's kinda true in a sense. I dun talk much at home, i joke onli a little. Basically, i'm different at home den in skool. So i kept thinking, then which is the real me?? Issit when i was in skool or at home?
Finally, after much contemplating, i noe the truth. And the truth also goes to most teenagers/students. Students in skool, try to be someone which dey are not. I dunnoe y or if dey even knew bout it. I think its kinda like an 'image' thing.. Mayb we do it unknowingly but deep inside, we know hu we really are. Den, as i was thinking bout this.. I thought to myself, then wat bout to the person i love? I mean before a couple love each other, they are friends first. The foundation of love is friendship. It's always been that way.
So, infront of the person we love. Do we behave as someone we are not, or we behave as the person we are? Our loved one always say, i love u for hu u are.. Hmm, den wat if they thought that the person we are, isn't the one we actually is? So i think, and this topic is certainly the longest. And then i finally come to an understanding, or so.. I believe that we actually behave as ourselves in front of our loved ones. The time we spent time alone, as a couple, we reallie show them our true self. We shed our 'friend' image in front of the person we love. Bcos we want them to love us for hu we are.
Then after thinking for bout 3hrs, i suddenly realise that life isn't that gloomy after all. Although i have made past mistakes and i still feel regret over it, life move on. What matters is not the mistakes we did, but how we deal wif it. I'm pretty sure i handled my feelings well bout Farhana. Guess it's time to let go. Because of her, i can never accept any girl, for fear of making the same mistakes.. Guess its time for me to move on wif my life..I'l neva forget her though, cos she taught me lessons which makes me a better person. I think its time for me to throw away the pic which i have kept for 2 years now. (",)
Haiz, dunnoe y im so 'emo' nowadays?? Issit good or issit bad?? Niwaes, if u peeps have any objections bout wat i think.. Feel free to say ur views.. As u noe, i neva stick to one principle of life. I constantly change.. Hehe, Bye n take care!
I think bout my life.. What has happened, what i've done and what is my goals in the future. Well, now i noe that i dun have any goals in the future. I dunnoe wat poly course i plan to take or my ideal job profession. Hmm, usually teenagers my age noes their goals and they try to work on it. I on the other hand, dun have one! Which kept me thinking, wat am i studying for? Issit for myself, for my future or just to please my parents?
School life... As usual, school life is always great. My frens all brighten up my day in one way or the other. But, as teenagers, we also faced certain problems. School work, BGR and etc.. I asked 5 of my frens yesterdae, what dey think bout me? Out of 5, 4 said that i behave differently at home den in skool.. Hmm.. It's kinda true in a sense. I dun talk much at home, i joke onli a little. Basically, i'm different at home den in skool. So i kept thinking, then which is the real me?? Issit when i was in skool or at home?
Finally, after much contemplating, i noe the truth. And the truth also goes to most teenagers/students. Students in skool, try to be someone which dey are not. I dunnoe y or if dey even knew bout it. I think its kinda like an 'image' thing.. Mayb we do it unknowingly but deep inside, we know hu we really are. Den, as i was thinking bout this.. I thought to myself, then wat bout to the person i love? I mean before a couple love each other, they are friends first. The foundation of love is friendship. It's always been that way.
So, infront of the person we love. Do we behave as someone we are not, or we behave as the person we are? Our loved one always say, i love u for hu u are.. Hmm, den wat if they thought that the person we are, isn't the one we actually is? So i think, and this topic is certainly the longest. And then i finally come to an understanding, or so.. I believe that we actually behave as ourselves in front of our loved ones. The time we spent time alone, as a couple, we reallie show them our true self. We shed our 'friend' image in front of the person we love. Bcos we want them to love us for hu we are.
Then after thinking for bout 3hrs, i suddenly realise that life isn't that gloomy after all. Although i have made past mistakes and i still feel regret over it, life move on. What matters is not the mistakes we did, but how we deal wif it. I'm pretty sure i handled my feelings well bout Farhana. Guess it's time to let go. Because of her, i can never accept any girl, for fear of making the same mistakes.. Guess its time for me to move on wif my life..I'l neva forget her though, cos she taught me lessons which makes me a better person. I think its time for me to throw away the pic which i have kept for 2 years now. (",)
Haiz, dunnoe y im so 'emo' nowadays?? Issit good or issit bad?? Niwaes, if u peeps have any objections bout wat i think.. Feel free to say ur views.. As u noe, i neva stick to one principle of life. I constantly change.. Hehe, Bye n take care!