.:My email isn't working:.
Is dere a virus spreading in the computers cos my email doesn't seem to be working?? i can't log in my email account and i have bout 13 unread email messages.. Hmm, i tried scanning for virus but dere's nothing.. I dunnoe wats wrong wif it, must be the hotmail or my internet connection.. Haiz, i gotta repair it soon cos i need to email Mrs Poh my geog project. Mayb il get Ashaari to do it.
Speaking of proj, my geog proj is complete. Me and Ashaari did it in a day! Kinda a last minute thing so everything is fine now. Presentation is on Mondae so i still got time to think bout wat im gonna present for the proj.
Hmm, well.. i gotta end here now. I'm thinking bout the Honours day concert, hmm... Thinking bout the whole performance and all so my mind is preoccupied at the mmt.. I'll post again soon, byez.. (",)
Speaking of proj, my geog proj is complete. Me and Ashaari did it in a day! Kinda a last minute thing so everything is fine now. Presentation is on Mondae so i still got time to think bout wat im gonna present for the proj.
Hmm, well.. i gotta end here now. I'm thinking bout the Honours day concert, hmm... Thinking bout the whole performance and all so my mind is preoccupied at the mmt.. I'll post again soon, byez.. (",)