My days as it is
Its been quite a while since my last post. I've been very busy lately; SYF is just a month away and my class painting has to be finished tis week. So far, the class painting is almost completed. The front and side wall of the class is done, wats left is just the back wall. Well, the class painting must be done by tis week, cos the deputy director; a.k.a the principal's boss is coming to skool next week. And my class will be visited by him bcos we are an I&E classroom.
The days tis week past reallie fast. On mondae, had skool till 6.30pm cos of SNO practice. Prior to tat, i paint the class as well. Tuesdae left skool at 6.. Helped my class in the class painting and all. Todae, skool end at 2pm. So tiring and sleepy so me, Raziz and Ashaari grab something to eat at the canteen before proceeding to class to continue the class painting. Den around 4.05pm i go for SNO practice till 6.25.. I and a few gamelan boys went to eat at West Plaza for a while then me and danial went to Compass Point wif Mr Khamis. He needed to get some medicine at the pharmacy. We bought snacks at Old Chang Kee, i had spring roll..
On the way home from Compass Point, i and danial decided to walk home since its kinda near to our house. We talk and talk while walking, had a nice chat wif him.. (",) Now, i just finish bathing wen i suddenly realised that my physics homework is wif Ashaari! I called him just now but he was sleeping, oh well.. He had a veri long dae and he must be tired. Guess i'l do it tmr at skool if possible..
Todae, i received a news which i find reallie amusing. Imagine me not talking to someone for 2 years.. First impression will tell us that i can't be bothered by tat person. I dun care bout how the person feels or her life.. Then how in the blue hell can she have the thought that i like her??? I reallie2 dun understand. Its common sense when i never talk to her, it means i dun gif a damn bout her.. But what reallie surprised me is, how can she think that i like her??? When i never ever like her before! I dun hate anybody, i juz dun pay any attention to tt person if i find the person not to my liking.. But still, i'm still shocked and my mind is still thinking.. How can she think that i like her?? When all her frens noe i dun even care bout her! Hmm, i'm reallie sure some of my frens will noe bout the sentimental idiot i'm talking about..
Oh well, heck care! She can feeling2 all she wants, but atleast i noe wer my heart stands.. Oh well, gtg.. I wanna eat my dinner, veri hungry arh.. BYeZz!
The days tis week past reallie fast. On mondae, had skool till 6.30pm cos of SNO practice. Prior to tat, i paint the class as well. Tuesdae left skool at 6.. Helped my class in the class painting and all. Todae, skool end at 2pm. So tiring and sleepy so me, Raziz and Ashaari grab something to eat at the canteen before proceeding to class to continue the class painting. Den around 4.05pm i go for SNO practice till 6.25.. I and a few gamelan boys went to eat at West Plaza for a while then me and danial went to Compass Point wif Mr Khamis. He needed to get some medicine at the pharmacy. We bought snacks at Old Chang Kee, i had spring roll..
On the way home from Compass Point, i and danial decided to walk home since its kinda near to our house. We talk and talk while walking, had a nice chat wif him.. (",) Now, i just finish bathing wen i suddenly realised that my physics homework is wif Ashaari! I called him just now but he was sleeping, oh well.. He had a veri long dae and he must be tired. Guess i'l do it tmr at skool if possible..
Todae, i received a news which i find reallie amusing. Imagine me not talking to someone for 2 years.. First impression will tell us that i can't be bothered by tat person. I dun care bout how the person feels or her life.. Then how in the blue hell can she have the thought that i like her??? I reallie2 dun understand. Its common sense when i never talk to her, it means i dun gif a damn bout her.. But what reallie surprised me is, how can she think that i like her??? When i never ever like her before! I dun hate anybody, i juz dun pay any attention to tt person if i find the person not to my liking.. But still, i'm still shocked and my mind is still thinking.. How can she think that i like her?? When all her frens noe i dun even care bout her! Hmm, i'm reallie sure some of my frens will noe bout the sentimental idiot i'm talking about..
Oh well, heck care! She can feeling2 all she wants, but atleast i noe wer my heart stands.. Oh well, gtg.. I wanna eat my dinner, veri hungry arh.. BYeZz!