"Meet The Parents"
Todae was the Meet The Parent Session.. My dad and Mom had to go to my school to meet my form teacher, Ms Yong. Prior to this, Mrs Warrier also wanted to meet my parents. Sigh, i plan already what's goin to happen. Especially for Mrs Warrier, i reallie dun want her to talk wif my parents so i set up a plan.. Kinda simple actually!
My parents came at 7pm, after the talk was over. Thank goodness dey came late cos my mom got work and i can't bear to listen to the principal yak2 non-stop. I heard that the talk lasted for bout 45mins! Niwaes, before my parents arrive i had already taken the queue number. Unfortunately, i was number 15! When my parents arrive the classroom, it was onli number 4. Saidil's turn was especially long, but it is nothing compared to mine... Hahahahx
Before seeing my Ms Yong, my parents and i went to West Plaza to eat. Besides, it's still a long queue before my turn is next. Now, tis is part of my plan actually. I predict that Mrs Warrier will go to my class when the 7th person is next and she will probably end at the 13th person.. True enough, she did came to my class but at the 5th person till the 10th.. So wen me and my parents came back, Mrs Warrier was long gone! Hahahahx, action2 onli want to see my parents.. Too bad, try harder next time. (",)
Well, Ms Yong did spill the beans as she intended to but it was not that bad.. She just stressed out my behavior in class, telling my parents that i tend to talk to my frens although i sit rite infront of her.. Too bad for her, she ask me to sit rite infront. And my frens are all sitting behind.
I achieve 5 credits, 2 fail! Maths and humanities, maths i shld pass but Ms Yong REFUSE to gif me the four marks even though i got the answers CORRECT! Reason is simple, no working.. Sigh! Niwaes, i achieve my target for this term. That is atleast a 5 credits, next up is 7 credits for mid-year..
Oh well, its been kinda long day for me.. Had SNO practice before the meet the parent session and now im juz chatting at the MSN while listening to the song Obsession. Ifah send me this song and its veri nice! I like the chorus part, has a lil bit of Spanish to it. Amor, No Es Amor.. Means, 'if this ain't love'.. Below is the lyrics for the Chorus part onli..
Amor , no es amor (if this aint love)
Then what am I feeling (what am I doing wrong)
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Its just an illusion that I have in my heart
My parents came at 7pm, after the talk was over. Thank goodness dey came late cos my mom got work and i can't bear to listen to the principal yak2 non-stop. I heard that the talk lasted for bout 45mins! Niwaes, before my parents arrive i had already taken the queue number. Unfortunately, i was number 15! When my parents arrive the classroom, it was onli number 4. Saidil's turn was especially long, but it is nothing compared to mine... Hahahahx
Before seeing my Ms Yong, my parents and i went to West Plaza to eat. Besides, it's still a long queue before my turn is next. Now, tis is part of my plan actually. I predict that Mrs Warrier will go to my class when the 7th person is next and she will probably end at the 13th person.. True enough, she did came to my class but at the 5th person till the 10th.. So wen me and my parents came back, Mrs Warrier was long gone! Hahahahx, action2 onli want to see my parents.. Too bad, try harder next time. (",)
Well, Ms Yong did spill the beans as she intended to but it was not that bad.. She just stressed out my behavior in class, telling my parents that i tend to talk to my frens although i sit rite infront of her.. Too bad for her, she ask me to sit rite infront. And my frens are all sitting behind.
I achieve 5 credits, 2 fail! Maths and humanities, maths i shld pass but Ms Yong REFUSE to gif me the four marks even though i got the answers CORRECT! Reason is simple, no working.. Sigh! Niwaes, i achieve my target for this term. That is atleast a 5 credits, next up is 7 credits for mid-year..
Oh well, its been kinda long day for me.. Had SNO practice before the meet the parent session and now im juz chatting at the MSN while listening to the song Obsession. Ifah send me this song and its veri nice! I like the chorus part, has a lil bit of Spanish to it. Amor, No Es Amor.. Means, 'if this ain't love'.. Below is the lyrics for the Chorus part onli..
Amor , no es amor (if this aint love)
Then what am I feeling (what am I doing wrong)
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Its just an illusion that I have in my heart