Innovation N Enterprise Class
Hey ya.. i could have posted my entry yesterday but sumtin was wrong with the computer. I can't on the comp even though the wires and switches were all connected correctly. Yesterday nite was a complete bore! I can't use the comp, so i did my English homework. Well, it's technically not a homework bcos it is supposed to be done. Its bout article report. Every week my English teacher will gif a topic from an article in the newspaper and we are supposed to write our own views bout it. Unfortunately, throughout term 1, i didn't do it. Cos i was lazy and i hate reading. i did all 9 article yesterdae nite, bout half a page of an A4 exercise book. So wen teacher wants to check the book next term, den i'm all set! (",)
Yesterdae i spent the whole dae wif my frens in skool. My class was chosen to be an Innovative and Enterprise classroom( I&E) so we were able to paint the walls of the classroom and add some deco so the class will be a more condusive environment to learn. I, Raziz and Ashaari did the graffiti. It was Raziz's design and i & Ashaari chip in to help him. Although we had some probs wif the spray can and all, it was nice in the end. The girls drew sea animals and forest o the other walls. My class opted for a natural theme, kinda like the environment. So we had fishes under the sea and the forest.
During painting and decorating, i and Ashaari played as well. I took a computer chair and ride on it. I was standing on it while Ashaari was pushing. The NPCC was at the quadrangle so we tried to mimic a 'Ghostly' effect. Hahahahx, it was funny. I was acting as a ghost. So while i was standing in the chair, Ashaari was moving. So, it was like i was 'hovering'. The NPCC cadets were all laughing and we had fun. It was reallie fun! I kinda enjoyed it.
Then today i woke up around 9.30, Ashaari called me asking if i wanna go out. Hmm, mayb i will, mayb i won't. See first, niwaes my comp is fixed. The prob is the resistor. A short circuit occured and tats the reason y my comp can't be used yesterdae nite. I actually had to open the 3-pin plug to solve the prob. Luckily i remembered DNT and Physics lessons, hehehe. Niwaes, i gtg for now. I mite post again later at nite, see ya. Bye!
Yesterdae i spent the whole dae wif my frens in skool. My class was chosen to be an Innovative and Enterprise classroom( I&E) so we were able to paint the walls of the classroom and add some deco so the class will be a more condusive environment to learn. I, Raziz and Ashaari did the graffiti. It was Raziz's design and i & Ashaari chip in to help him. Although we had some probs wif the spray can and all, it was nice in the end. The girls drew sea animals and forest o the other walls. My class opted for a natural theme, kinda like the environment. So we had fishes under the sea and the forest.
During painting and decorating, i and Ashaari played as well. I took a computer chair and ride on it. I was standing on it while Ashaari was pushing. The NPCC was at the quadrangle so we tried to mimic a 'Ghostly' effect. Hahahahx, it was funny. I was acting as a ghost. So while i was standing in the chair, Ashaari was moving. So, it was like i was 'hovering'. The NPCC cadets were all laughing and we had fun. It was reallie fun! I kinda enjoyed it.
Then today i woke up around 9.30, Ashaari called me asking if i wanna go out. Hmm, mayb i will, mayb i won't. See first, niwaes my comp is fixed. The prob is the resistor. A short circuit occured and tats the reason y my comp can't be used yesterdae nite. I actually had to open the 3-pin plug to solve the prob. Luckily i remembered DNT and Physics lessons, hehehe. Niwaes, i gtg for now. I mite post again later at nite, see ya. Bye!