Mondae Blues, Common Test News..
Mondae!!! Start of the week, and what a bad start it is todae.. Juz got my common test result for Maths and English. I passed English, only borderline. Doesn't matter that onli 5 person in my class pass cos the test was kinda easy. I was kinda disappointed in a way, but relief that i passed. Maths test i failed! "Theoratically" that is, cos i should have gotten a 30/60 but instead i got 28.. There's this one question which doesn't require any working, *in my point of view* to get the answer. But my teacher still want a working, and bcos of no working, she didn't accept my answer although its correct...
After school, i had Common Test for Science. Chemistry was hard, but the qualitative Analysis question was easy. y?? Cos my teacher once gave me the qns for class work. Same qns, same diagram. All i had to do was remember the answers for the question. Physics was harder than expected. I did'nt study Physics at all and questions from electromagnetic waves came up. I was confused at first cos the topic was taught last year and i had forgotten most of it. Niwaes, i did the test oredi and there's nothing i can do but hope that i pass. Wats done is done..
After common test, i had SNO practice. After practice.. I, Suhail and Mr Khamis went to eat at kopitiam. I was reallie hungry and as usual Mr Khamis treated us. Hahahx, so grateful!(",) I ate rice wif eggs, bagedil, kuah lemak and sambal ayam.. We talked bout issues regarding the SNO and then i went home in a cab wif Mr Khamis..
Now im having a problem wif my DNT.. I need to print the pics for tmr presentation and my printer is not working, so are my frens. Must think of something, my eyes are getting heavier by the minute. I slept late last nite watching Black Hawk Down, and may i add wat a great show it was. Kudos!! Den todae i had a reallie long dae wif no afternoon nap and im dead beat. Im quite frustrated wif my DNT prob now. Oh well, mayb il juz save the pics in the diskette and print the pics in skool tmr. WOW!! i just solve the prob by juz comtemplating it at my blog, hahahahx.. First time onli, sigh.. Klah, i gotta go. Good nitez, n swit dreams.. ****
After school, i had Common Test for Science. Chemistry was hard, but the qualitative Analysis question was easy. y?? Cos my teacher once gave me the qns for class work. Same qns, same diagram. All i had to do was remember the answers for the question. Physics was harder than expected. I did'nt study Physics at all and questions from electromagnetic waves came up. I was confused at first cos the topic was taught last year and i had forgotten most of it. Niwaes, i did the test oredi and there's nothing i can do but hope that i pass. Wats done is done..
After common test, i had SNO practice. After practice.. I, Suhail and Mr Khamis went to eat at kopitiam. I was reallie hungry and as usual Mr Khamis treated us. Hahahx, so grateful!(",) I ate rice wif eggs, bagedil, kuah lemak and sambal ayam.. We talked bout issues regarding the SNO and then i went home in a cab wif Mr Khamis..
Now im having a problem wif my DNT.. I need to print the pics for tmr presentation and my printer is not working, so are my frens. Must think of something, my eyes are getting heavier by the minute. I slept late last nite watching Black Hawk Down, and may i add wat a great show it was. Kudos!! Den todae i had a reallie long dae wif no afternoon nap and im dead beat. Im quite frustrated wif my DNT prob now. Oh well, mayb il juz save the pics in the diskette and print the pics in skool tmr. WOW!! i just solve the prob by juz comtemplating it at my blog, hahahahx.. First time onli, sigh.. Klah, i gotta go. Good nitez, n swit dreams.. ****